Search results for query: *

1. Formations yes or no

Im sorry  but my guys are just running back to the spawn. Every time i give them a move order they start to move there then they decide nahhh id rather stay in the spawn and all run back and then decide you know what maybe i will move to that location...run 20 meters and then its BACK to spawn lol wtf am i doing wrong?
  2. Formations yes or no

Im having MAJOR problems with this new formation thing...my guys keep walking back to the start and ****..no ones doing anything there are told(movement wise) accept the charge order...
  3. Patch updated v9 (0.95pre10)

Great work on the patch othr!  :grin:

But unfortunately the skybox fix in this hot fix patch doesnt work for me (i still crash as soon as someone fires a ranged weapon or something) So i have to do your first fix to solve the problem:
    ( load_mod_resource=skyboxes

replace with

load_resource=skyboxes

then go to 'Data' in the module's folder and delete the file called 'skyboxes.txt' from there.)
  4. runtime error........

Then do what Tei said and all will be well!
  5. Progress so far

Then thats a no to polished skys  :cry:
  6. runtime error........

Yes listen carefully to Tei hes the man in the know with this sorta stuff he got my copy working fine!  :cool:
  7. Progress so far

Quick question, does this mod have the Polished Skyboxes Addon built in? Cheers.
  8. Can i run this mod on Warband 1.131 version??

I run it fine with 1.131 but the word on the street is the "new version" should be out within a week  :wink:
  9. runtime error........

You guys using 32bit OS?
  10. Enemy Lord AI army size over a 1000 normal?

Where ever i go theres groups of 600-700 rebel peasants roaming around haha :roll:
  11. Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Ahh thanks for the quick reply. I set my page file to microsofts recommended size a while back so i should be all set  :cool:
  12. Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Tina said:
    2)
    This solution should help you out even with 2GB of ram. Process can assign both physical and virtual memory, so it will work.

Dont foreget to assign a fixed virtual memory size. First of all it will give a slight performance boost and more important if the memory is on auto adjust and you run out of disc space you´ll get a crash too.

I have no idea what you mean so i hope someone can put some steps in to make sure im doing that correctly  :wink:

p.s. i have WinXP 32bit SP2 with 4Gb Ram
  13. Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST

Tei your a bloody legend! Worked a treat for me no more C++ Errors!
  14. Crashing poll!

Tried that workaround and WAAALAA!!! No more C++ Errors oh thank you guys so much for the find! Now i can get into this great mod properly!
  15. slight pauses during battles in single player only with blood decals on.

Yea im so confused to but some times in a huge battle it stutters to hell so i press esc turn blood to off and that mostly fixes it! I also tried using all sorts of settings for render_buffer_size as recommended in these forums i dont notice a difference at all so i leave it at 15 now lol
  16. slight pauses during battles in single player only with blood decals on.

Hey i joined these forums so i could post in here also to say i have the EXACT same problem  :cry:

I sort of need the blood  :twisted: (not in a twisted way just gives the game a more realistic feel) but it stutters like you guys when i use it.. ANYone any ideas?

Specs:
    Fresh copy 1.127
    Fresh Defrag
    AMD 64 X2 Dual 4800+ 2.75ghz
    4gb Ram
    nVidia 9600GT 512mb

And if anyone can suggest what i should put my render_buffer_size to that would be super! its set at 15 at the moment. Cheers!
Back
Top Bottom