Search results for query: *

1. WildJAMES 007

OSP Musket Era 3D Art Custom-Skin Collection | Downloadable Content

Mobman777 said:
    Hi, i downloaded the 93rd highlander and prussian lancer skins and the highlander belt and bagpipes are white and the prussian lancer officer uniform is white how would i sort this out?

This might be a clash between the 2 mods if you have steam you could try right clicking M&B in library then properties, Local Files then click verify integrity of cache this will delete the mods, then try reinstall 1 mod and see if it works if it still has the error then the error is likely caused due to the last update as alot of these packs were made before the last update and that could have affected the textures causing the problem.

Hope this helped :wink:
  2. WildJAMES 007

Lest We Forget

My respects to the fallen over the countless wars this world has endured. Lest we forget
  3. WildJAMES 007

People From Unusual/Distant/Rare Places Report in Here!

Scorpia said:
    I'm born in Paisley, used to live in Glasgow. Moved to North Ayrshire, but i am in Glasgow almost every day. We should like totally meet up :wink:

Maybe but I rarely leave my house im a hermitt hehe I'd end up sending a monitor and t-shirt on a metal stand like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" :razz:

Bennie94v said:
    Stirling  :mrgreen:
    I went to Stirling once, furniture store went on fire had to sit in the sun and burn like the vampire I am :lol:
  4. WildJAMES 007

Pride's Mod Revival Squad ["Romae Bellum" this week]

I guessed a few of you possibly even all of you would like the idea of Ass Hunt hehe :lol:
  5. WildJAMES 007

circle1v.gif

Does this help?  :mrgreen:

Sorry didnt attend last few events keep forgetting its on :sad:
  6. WildJAMES 007

People From Unusual/Distant/Rare Places Report in Here!

Glasgow, Scotland - rare due to me and many others fighting in a bitter apocalyptic winter war for resources with only 1 in 10,000 getting internet access :cool:
  7. WildJAMES 007

OSP Musket Era 3D Art Custom-Skin Collection | Downloadable Content

Name of the Skin: Real Carabinieri (Kingdom of Sardinia)
    Which unit/objects will be replaced/affected: Legion De Vistule
    Who made this Skin: WildJAMES 007
    Screenshot(s):
    2012110500002.jpg
    Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/?42xbc2zf6820gvg

Name of the Skin: 32nd Regiment of Foot
    Which unit/objects will be replaced/affected: 2nd Coldstream Guards
    Who made this Skin: WildJAMES 007
    Screenshot(s):
    2012081600010.jpg
    Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/?27ogpao2rc1f2qw
  8. WildJAMES 007

The History of you. and the Regiment.

Huzzah!

Chapter One (The Glorious tales of Sir WildJAMES the mad);

I started a few years back on MM before Waterloo though I was only playing it a few months prior to Waterloo's release, I remember playing pubby once and making a few mates which led to my first regiment where I was invited to the 92nd Highlanders, made it to Sgt :grin:. I stayed there for a few months till around October '10 when I had a few disagreements and decided it best for me to leave. I then was a loner for a fair bit till being recruited by the 95th round about Wavre or after stayed with them made some friends had a good few laughs, was with them when they split from 22nd and made "The Old Breed" for a month or 2 then again I had a few disagreements and left them :roll:.

Chapter Two (The forming of the fellowship);

I went away from the Taleworlds community for about over a year mainly due to playing Arma 2 with a few gaming groups :smile:. I finally decided to come back when NW was released to give it a bash and to my surprise it was beautiful I missed the old gameplay although upgraded I still rather enjoyed it. Ended up getting involved with another group on Arma 2 that opened up a branch on NW where my little joke regiment the 1st Provisional Light Militia was conscripted as the SSb24 Skirmisher detachment was leading them for about 1-3 months till yet again I had a few disagreements (I don't tend to get along well with regiment leaders sorta ironic) and left there after a few discussions with other members who left we had a few options which involved just dropping being a regiment, making our own regiment and giving it a bash or go back to the prior group we just left :razz:. We put it to a vote where everyone was happy with the creation of our own. Spent 2 days non stop (Apart from sleeping and taking the occasional dump  :lol:) working on who we would be and what. We found the 2nd Kings German Legion to work for us and we have stuck with them since. I have been apart of the 2nd KGL for 3 months we aren't as active as prior regiments I have been in but I find we are more closer as a group of friends. They then were all drunk and arrested for disorderly conduct and put in the clink for 5 years...the end (Don't you just love a happy ending :smile:)

Short and about as boring as a tortoise with a cape and a massive laser beam photon missile system :smile:
  9. WildJAMES 007

Latest (306.97) nVidia drivers cripple framerate

I also have FPS issues since I patched both my game and drivers I would love to roll back my drivers but I kept always getting display issues hopefully they will fix this soon I miss playing on half of the maps :sad:

Edit: I forgot to mention I had the FPS issues since 306.23
  10. WildJAMES 007

I'm constantly getting team killed!

If you have recently played Native and have selected one of the really later bannners then played NW you can be using a banner that doesnt exist possibly leading to the teammates mistaking you for a hostile soldier, best to switch to one of the NW banners when you switch module or create a seperate character for NW :smile:
  11. WildJAMES 007

Had alot of fun earlier was great hope to be able to attend next week :grin:
  12. WildJAMES 007

mount and blade napoleonic wars low fps

I see this is 4 days since last reply but I hope chipping in is ok, I have since the last patch encountered FPS drop issues on mostly the maps that have buildings a few examples; Champs-Elysees, European City I also seem to encounter FPS drops on fort maps aswell likely due to the amount of houses again.

My Specs;
    CPU: AMD Phenom ii x6 1035T (OC: @3.2Ghz)
    GPU: 2x Nvidia 560Ti GTX (SLI, 2Gb DDR5 VRAM), Driver: 306.23
    Ram: 4Gb Corsair Vengence Ram (OC 1630ish)

I have tried turning off SLi, lowering settings, ticking "Load Textures On Demand", Setting FPS limit to 60 yet still no improvement hope this info helps towards a fix :smile:.
  13. WildJAMES 007

What do you guys want in future versions? READ BEFORE YOU POST

Sporrans on the kilts and maybe more units with backpacks :smile:?
  14. WildJAMES 007

Gameplay Style

...I run around waving my weapon at the enemy shouting foul words of old till the sky turns grey the heavens open and showers rain upon my foes, I curse the horses of cavalry men and make blinding eye powders for my grand escapes in tight situations what am I?.....I am of course The Evil Warlock!

Seriously I just play with a bunch of mates or other pubs :lol:
  15. WildJAMES 007

MP Other The Expletive Pack: A Sound pack for the Black Watch Class

Haha nice sounds like what me and the lads shout in TS :razz:
  16. WildJAMES 007

1st Cherokee Mounted Rifles

I hate cavalry with a passion and always have now I play as them....what has happened to me, Geo what is this witchcraft :lol: page looks good aswell man :smile:
  17. WildJAMES 007

Crosshair

To change the crosshair all you need to do is go into N&S -> Textures then copy & replace "ui_gadgets.dds" with the one found in either Napoleonic Wars -> Textures or your main warband folder's texture folder :wink:.
  18. WildJAMES 007

How famous is the person above you?

PrideofNi a crazy person who Ive seen alot on public, good guy :smile:, member of the K-KA.
  19. WildJAMES 007

Your character

playerk.png

Boo!
  20. WildJAMES 007

Initial response and thoughts

Laugh and and a half enjoyed playing it today with some mates made a good change :smile:
Back
Top Bottom