Search results for query: *

• Users: redmonk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. With the new patch, lords can now steal troops from your castles and it happens all the time, needs to be adjusted.

Everytime I try to stockpile troops now, they constantly disappear as other lords keep stealing them. I am happy to have fixes which help with the snowballing and lords taking troops is not a bad idea, but they should not be able to steal your troops whenever they want for free. What would work...
  2. Alternatives

Ok, i have started this post to discuss different alternatives to some very talked about ideas, but here are some rules. 1. We are NOT going to discuss multiplayer here, if you have an idea for that, make sure it is very feasible and then send a PM to a moderator, just don't put it here. 2...
  3. Spears

I think that spears aren't powerful enough in M&B. Most NPCs with spears just run up to you within the range of your sword, and then just start stabbing. While you kill them with your imensfully more powerful and faster sword/mace. THere is no way currently to really make use of the extra length...
  4. .800

Where can i install the .800 mod? i can't find the download on the main website.
  5. Bridge

I really like this mod but my only problem is that the bridge is so small! Every time i get into battle i can only get like 1/4 of my cavalry across, only my infantry ever makes it across! Could you please make the bridge larger at least in a new version, make it so that like 4 people could...
  6. Increase battle size

hey how do you increase the battle size to larger that 40?
  7. Best Unit

Apart from Dark Knights, what is thew best type of mounted unit in the game?
  8. Need help installing Fantasy Mod

when i installed fantasy mod, mi opened it up, and it went to Winzip. Now this is only my second mod just so you know. So when Winzip came up, over it a box, this is what the box looked like...
Back
Top Bottom