Search results for query: *

• Users: Simo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Simo

User experiences on these headsets?

Hello fellow nerds. I'm looking for a proper headset that I will be using on lan parties, internet games and for listening to music but I stumbled across a problem: different reviews say different things. Please leave your user experiences or what you have heard from your friends. The...
  2. Simo

Gaming pc setup?

I'm starting my studies and moving out in a month and I'd need to buy a computer. I guess most of you can guess the question but what parts would you recommend for a good gaming pc for about 1000-1500€? Set at the moment: Case:            Antec 300 Motherboard:  MSI 790FX-GD70 CPU:           ...
  3. Simo

Report texts disappear in 0.950

After I finally managed to capture all the towns from the Nords while rebelling I noticed that the report texts (like a town changed from poor to very poor and so on) started to disappear at times. Then they came back later in battles. After a while I figured out that this happened because of a...
  4. Simo

Siege became impossible in .950

I just saw the worst bug ever. My ladders kept on rolling fine until I climbed to the top and waited there: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn136/TheSimo/bugi.jpg The lower part of the tower just turned and rose while the part where you walk stayed in its normal place...
  5. Simo

Command & Conquer Gold for free!

Just in case you people have missed this great news: I'm downloading the GDI campaign right now from http://www.fileshack.com/browse.x/4280. You need to download the campaigns separately and they both are about 580mb but worth it! Installation instructions can be found under the file...
  6. Simo

Beginner in trouble

I've read a lot of guides here but i'm still badly lost. So no "use the search" crap please.. I made a model and textured it using gmax and i managed to export it as .obj. The textures were .bmp's and i made also the .dds's from them that now are in the textures folder. When i add the .obj and...
Back
Top Bottom