Search results for query: *

1. Are you trying to make the game slow and boring at all costs after every patch, don't you?

The first time I played bannerlord, it was a pretty solid and fast experience compared to Warband, I was really impressed. A fast paced wargame! I was like: "When I have 50+ troops and I face 3 looters with stones, I can make the auto-battle and they cannot kill anyone? They made it so I can get...
  2. So I basically won?

Keep your dumb memes for youself pal, I was looking for real info, like "You can make a kingdom surrender by doing that" or "you can actually declare war asking your king to do that / having reputation with him" / etc I don't know, I was asking if anyone else was "stuck" in the same scenario, having actually a superpower empire, but without the chance of closing the game because enemies don't accept war for enough time to be conquered.

Having to restart a game because I cannot end the previous game is quite a sad way to end that adventure.

No need for memes
  3. So I basically won?

Well, it's 2 days that I was thinking (in my game) that I was not having much fun anyomre. But why? I love the game... And then I thought that it was because I've actually won. I am with southern empire, we have 80% of the map, having Sturgia, Western Empire, Northern Empire and Battania no more...
  4. I start to become a little pissed over this siege

If you can wait (in-game I mean), then build trebuchets, not catapults. When you build your first one, put it in reserve, so it don't get destroyed against enemy ballistas or catapults. Do the same with all 4 trebuchets. When all 4 are build, use them at the same time. They are going to destroy enemy ballista/catapults and then enemy walls. After that is an easy walk.
    In my experience, using ram against towns is suicide. I only use them against castles.
    I can try.... Do I have to use the trebuchets "where"? On the global map letting them auto-attack, or do I start the acutal battle with them?
    And if so, simulation or direct combat?
    _
    btw thanks both
  5. I start to become a little pissed over this siege

So... I have 1300+ troops against a Battanian town of 550 I CANNOT win in battle mode, because they break my siege ram in two seconds (no ram=no win) I CANNOT win in simulation either, because, as i watch it, they slaughter 3x times faster my troops I CANNOT bring more men to this stupid place...
  6. Come vincere assedio se difensori costruiscono 4 catapulte? impossibile?

Salve, ho un forte disappunto verso una cosa che mi sta succedendo nella campagna.... Mi reputo un giocatore più che onesto (nella mia campagna la mia fazione ha già distrutto completamente 2 rivali, e io giro con 203 truppe personali, quindi non sono proprio un novizio) ma come è giusto che...
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

FieldMedic said:
    I don't know if it's a bug or some game mechanic that is escaping me.

So far in the game i'm not affiliated to any faction, not even running as a mercs for any of them and never freelanced for any them.

I have been doing quests for a lord of the Empire of Sigmar that apparently dislike peace and so give me the objective to create trouble with some other faction.

I did it with the Tomb Kings in which i went to a village, selected to take a hostile action and razed/pillaged it, that was enough to complete the quest

Now i'm doing another similar quest for the same lord but this time he wanted to do the same with the High Elves , so i went to their island kingdom , went to a village, selected to take hostile action ... but there's no action to raze/pillage it ?
    All i can do is force them to give me supplies or steal cattle, and after doing both, none of those action will complete the quest.

If you want to pillage a village, yes, you need negative reputation, so try to attack and battle a lord for example, then "loot and burn" will be available for that faction.

To join a faction more consistently, as the vanilla game, keep doing lords' quests.
    When you build enough reputation, one of the quest will eventually be "Ehi dude, we need a mercenary, want to join?" and you finally press Accept.
    You just need to wait that moment to start the real fun.

Follow their wars, battle their enemies, and then try to offer your sword in vassallage to the king.
    He will say yes, or, if not, keep battling to gain the honor.
  8. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Einherjar_DK said:
    Is it just me or does the dwarf engineers (the ones with the hand cannons) never actually fire their weapons?

I don't know, engineers rate of fire is ridiculous so I only follow the "crossbow path" until i train rangers and I never train any gunpowder unit with my dwarf hero just because of that...I can't say if they don't shoot for a bug or if they are just incredibly slow
  9. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Floriano said:
    kanzy said:
    boskoz said:
    TheGoldElite said:
    kanzy said:
    I have a problem in my game in that all factions are in peace, after the intial wars stopped the truce period has been long, even though in the faction notes its listed in days, its actually weeks and I don't know whats causing this, for example it says that empire has TRUCE with Chaos that will end in 35 Days, Its been almost 150 days and the truce is still on and still has 20+ days left.

Is there a way to change faction stance? because I really have nothing to do except hunt bandits/trolls or just pick fights with random lords which is not a good idea when you are part of a faction.

Yeah there never seems to be any war for me; and when there is war it's really far away and we never see conflict. I've seen bretons fight the empire, and the goblins had a brief fight with the dwarfs buts that all. Considering it's warhammer  think there should be much more hostility between the factions, particulary some should hate each other alot more such as elfs, dwarfs vs goblins etc.

For both of you, reach your main Mount&Blade Warband folder,
    go into Modules,
    go into Warsword Conquest,
    open up the simple_triggers.txt,
    look for the number 384 a little way down the page (it is the first number in one line),
    change it to the number 24 and save.

I was stucked in an infinite world peace as well, and then I have tons of wars after that trick suggested to me by a friend.
    I take no resposibility, do that at your own risk

If anyone have something to add, tell us.

Great tip mate, thanks and thank your friend for me, about 10 in game days and all peace agreements are finished, let the warhammer begin.

Why not thank the developer then? That bug was resolved by them in this forum. They deserve it. Not someone who was told by someone that read it in here.  I don't try to be a ****... but yeah...

You don't try to be a **** but...yeah, you are.

Someone answered to these two guys seeking help: "Ehi, there was a solution to your problems in this discussion tons of pages ago....try search for it..."
    Instead, I have -explained it- and actually helped them.

The first answer was helpful, but I think I was more useful, no?

Also, I clearly said in my comment that this was not my original idea, so I am taking no credits at all.

Try to make more constructive comments, if you have to.
    We are simply trying to help each others until another official fix.
  10. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

The dwarves I free from enemy lords/bandits are not "real dwarves"?
    I am talking about the basic DWARF.
    When I rescue prisoners after a fight, I hire them of course and everything is fine except for the basic dwarves which cannot evolve into "miners" (first tier unit) or more.
    They are not like the dwarf you can recruit from villages for 10g each.
    Is this intentional?

I suggest that "citizen dwarves" you free from captive can evolve too into military units! As well as the citizen of each race.

Thoughts?
  11. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

TheGoldElite said:
    kanzy said:
    I have a problem in my game in that all factions are in peace, after the intial wars stopped the truce period has been long, even though in the faction notes its listed in days, its actually weeks and I don't know whats causing this, for example it says that empire has TRUCE with Chaos that will end in 35 Days, Its been almost 150 days and the truce is still on and still has 20+ days left.

Is there a way to change faction stance? because I really have nothing to do except hunt bandits/trolls or just pick fights with random lords which is not a good idea when you are part of a faction.

Yeah there never seems to be any war for me; and when there is war it's really far away and we never see conflict. I've seen bretons fight the empire, and the goblins had a brief fight with the dwarfs buts that all. Considering it's warhammer  think there should be much more hostility between the factions, particulary some should hate each other alot more such as elfs, dwarfs vs goblins etc.

For both of you, reach your main Mount&Blade Warband folder,
    go into Modules,
    go into Warsword Conquest,
    open up the simple_triggers.txt,
    look for the number 384 a little way down the page (it is the first number in one line),
    change it to the number 24 and save.

I was stucked in an infinite world peace as well, and then I have tons of wars after that trick suggested to me by a friend.
    I take no resposibility, do that at your own risk

If anyone have something to add, tell us.
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Rabh said:
    I was hoping you guys could add the ability for the player to cancel raiding a village if powerful enemies show up, as shown here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,148290.0.html

I agree, this will be a nice add.
    Everytime I raid a village i just cross my fingers in the hope of not getting caught.

13. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

This has been true since Warband, not the mod.

Really?

Maybe I never noticed because there is a very few number of factions in the vanilla...and 2 or 3 wars seems random (and reasonable)
  14. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

TRex11 said:
    boskoz said:
    Oh well, I can't know that, I have not made the game myself  :mrgreen:
    You guys need to tell me, is this happened to some of you also, maybe after you killed some factions?

(Btw in this mod factions doesn't really die, they still remain listed even if "they occupies: nowhere", and they continue to declare war, peace, buy back capured lords, raid villages)

But honestly 8 wars seems too much to me...

I've seen it happen in my game, but it wasn't to my faction. As the Orcs, we had just come out of a grueling war with the Dwarves, meanwhile the Empire of Sigmar had gobbled up some of our territory, then went on to war with Bretonnia and gobbled up a bunch of theirs. They got stronger and stronger until suddenly every faction declared all out war on them.

Basically the faction that becomes the biggest and strongest boy on the block starts becoming a tempting target for the others.

Uhm, interesting, thank you for your time bro.
    If that's really the strategy implemented in the mod (and not a bug) I must say it's clever, because it is right that factions are scared of an Empire which is growing larger and larger.
    It's real-like.

But it will also prove pretty much impossible for anyone to "win".

Damn.....8 wars....I am scared to even reload my game, they will gangbang me to death...
  15. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

TRex11 said:
    boskoz said:
    I mean no one was declaring new Wars or new Peace. They were still figthting everywhere if they were enemies before, but in about a month no new wars or new peace were declared.

So a nice dude on that forum told me to solve my bug known as "truce bug" by opening the file simple_triggers.txt in the Warsword folder and replacing the number 384 a little way down the page and change it to the number 24 and save.
    It worked!
    New wars, new peace......but....maybe too much! Now as dwarf after a month I am at war with 8 factions: skaven, elves, pirate, undead, sigmar, chaos, araby, goblins.......almost everyone in the world hate my faction now.

So I suppose that fix is actually fixing my truce problem by telling them "hate me everyone please".
    It's not a great idea ahah XD

Someone was in my situation and fixed it?

Thank you!

Are you sure you're not just a victim of your own success? Doesn't the game have it built in that the others will favor declaring war on factions that gain too much territory and get too powerful?

Oh well, I can't know that, I have not made the game myself  :mrgreen:
    You guys need to tell me, is this happened to some of you also, maybe after you killed some factions?

(Btw in this mod factions doesn't really die, they still remain listed even if "they occupies: nowhere", and they continue to declare war, peace, buy back capured lords, raid villages)

But honestly 8 wars seems too much to me...
  16. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hello everyone!
    I have discussed my issue with a nice guy on another forum and now i want to explain my situation here too, maybe some of you guys have experienced the same problem while trying this awesome Warsword Conquest mod and solved!

I have completely defeated Orcs and Skaven in my game because my dwarves are great, I was doing pretty good until I noticed that the whole political situation on the map was "blocked", I mean no one was declaring new Wars or new Peace. They were still figthting everywhere if they were enemies before, but in about a month no new wars or new peace were declared.

So a nice dude on that forum told me to solve my bug known as "truce bug" by opening the file simple_triggers.txt in the Warsword folder and replacing the number 384 a little way down the page and change it to the number 24 and save.

It worked!
    New wars, new peace......but....maybe too much! Now as dwarf after a month I am at war with 8 factions: skaven, elves, pirate, undead, sigmar, chaos, araby, goblins.......almost everyone in the world hate my faction now.

So I suppose that fix is actually fixing my truce problem by telling them "hate me everyone please".
    It's not a great idea ahah XD

Someone was in my situation and fixed it?

Thank you!
  17. Help To Set Enemy Faction Colors?

Nevermind, I was able to do it by myself  :mrgreen:
  18. Help To Set Enemy Faction Colors?

Sorry if this was already asked, but...there is a way to change the colors of some factions? I have downloaded your awesome Romae Bellum mod yesterday (this is the first time I play something which is not the 'native') and I am quite enjoying the campaign mode as a Roman. I love the new map, I...
  19. La vostra unità preferita

Ho cercato "preferita/o" col search per evitare doppioni,ma c'è così tanta roba che non sono certo al 100% che non se ne sia già parlato...io ho fatto il possibile,al massimo chiudete  :mrgreen: Ed ora passiamo alla discussione,sono curioso,qual'è la vosta unità preferita del gioco? Non dico...
  20. MOD prigionieri, cibo, aiuto ai villaggi, upgrade banditi, tributi (Kea Black)

Lo chiedo in questo topic perchè si parla "più o meno" di questo,mi sono sempre domandato se la tipica frase che si dice a un party ostile,cioè "Surrender or Die!" che inevitabilmente viene seguita da "mai senza combattere!" e poi bum,si passa allo scontro...ma è una domanda fasulla vero?
    Tanto per fare?
    O qualcuno a voi si è mai arreso?
    Perchè io ho visto gruppi da 20 uomini combattermi anche se io ne avevo tipo 170.... cioè,nessuno prende veramente in considerazione di arrendersi quando io intimo "surrender or die" ?

Se come penso io è una domanda fasulla,secondo voi sarebbe il caso di implementare una resa? O voi ce li vedete davvero 20 uomini che ci provano contro 170? io l'ho sempre trovata una cosa un po stupida,oltre che una schermata di "caricamento" per un combattimento che si poteva tranquillamente evitare,visto che è ovvio che non perderò nemmeno una unità...

Uno script che magari dica che se ho 5 VOLTE il tuo esercito,ti arrendi senza lottare!
    Magari a pensarci bene i lord con punteggi "buoni" di onore potrebbero anche tentare un combattimento per una questione di onore... ma i Lord di tipo "meschino",come pure gli outlaw non ce li vedo proprio combattere in inferiorità numerica di 5 a 1 senza motivo.
Back
Top Bottom