Search results for query: *

1. "You're not running the same module as server" Error - Help!

92nd_HertugHans said:
    And sure it was named exactly the right way?

Named exactly the right way?

What do you mean?  Was there something I was supposed to do?
  2. "You're not running the same module as server" Error - Help!

Refleax said:
    Brian Boru said:
    I'll try that.

I have, however, uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times.

Has anybody else experienced this issue?  I did notice another user had the same problem in the technical issues sticky.

Have you tried all the things I have told to that guy?

Yeah, I made sure that the mod was completely up to date.
  3. "You're not running the same module as server" Error - Help!

I'll try that.

I have, however, uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times.

Has anybody else experienced this issue?  I did notice another user had the same problem in the technical issues sticky.
  4. "You're not running the same module as server" Error - Help!

I do have a legit copy of the game updated to 1.143, as well as the most up to date version of the mod I've recently downloaded the mod and was able to install it successfully.  The game boots, and I'm even able to run custom matches - But it just won't allow me to join servers! Whenever I...
  5. Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

hussdog said:
    could some one make a video of how they make the game work for all of the poepel who can't can see how to do it

The mod has an install wizard. 

Once you've downloaded it, just go through the same process you would when installing any other program.
  6. Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

Just installed the mod today.

Everything ran fine.  I was able to reach the menu, go to Multiplayer and view the servers.

The problem, however, is that I'm unable to join any server.

I get the message "This server is running a different module than what the one you have installed.  Would you like to switch over", or something along the lines of that.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

[Edit] Realised that this was already posted...  Also I would like to say that I have the latest version of M&B 1.143, as well as the latest version of the mod.
  7. Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword features you'd like to see in Mount & Blade 2

I know this is entirely subjective, but I would prefer a more sleek looking menu system.  All that beige makes the game looks unattractive.

Maybe there's a mod for this...

I know everybody will moan, but if this is going to be an entirely new game, not a stand-alone expansion, we need a new engine. 
  8. Polished Landscapes test version [RELEASED]

How can I access my old saves when using Polished Landscapes?

I moved the saves into the PL modules, and I can see them but can't access them. 

I really don't want to start a new campaign.
  9. Runtime errors and crashes with 1257 ad mod

I've recently downloaded the 1257ad mod 0.95pre9, and I've been experiencing constant crashes halfway through a battle or at the end.  Usually I will get a runtime error, or sometimes it will say that it can't load shaders because of a lack of video memory.  I find this hard to believe because...
  10. B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

I'm trying to apply this mod to 1257 and native, but I'm unsure of how to do this.  Can anyone help me out here?

Also, how do I restore my saved games?  I tried placing the files in the "saved games" section of the PL module, but with no success; I'm usually met with an error. 

Any help would really be appreciated!
Back
Top Bottom