Search results for query: *

• Users: Nordwolf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nordwolf

Crossbows need tweaks to their aim spread asap

In short - you shouldn't be able to flick-shot with crossbows. Your aim should spread when doing sharp rotations of your camera, same way it does while walking. Also spread while jumping should be reasonably increased. I personally don't see any reason why crossbows should stay like they are...
  2. Nordwolf

Need More Info Netcode/rotation lerping overcompensates rotation resulting in hits not being blocked

When doing quick movements, blocks often fail even when a block is held. This occurs to me quite regularly on skirmish and sometimes in duels. The problem seems to be with netcode overcompensating rotation which renders the character as more rotated on the server than they really are. This...
  3. Nordwolf

In Progress UI: Unable to "cancel" TW id friend request

If you send a friend request (let's say accidentally) and want ot revoke it you have no way to do so. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654281420252119040/763659887489450034/unknown.png
  4. Nordwolf

Need More Info BattleEye Blocks OBS Streaming or video capture

OBS can't capture Bannerlord in neither windowed or full-screen mode. Full monitor capture is still possible, but it's good 20 or more fps slower than the other ones. I haven't used it before, but others reported that it was fine before the 1.5.2 update. How it's visible in BE...
  5. Nordwolf

MP 3rd person FOV is different from Warband, can you allow us to change it?

I generally prefer playing on closer camera distance from player, but with the new narrower FoV it just becomes claustrophobic when fighting in a larger teamfight. I personally really don't understand the limit on 3rd person FoV if 1st person one is already there.
  6. Nordwolf

Unable to update already iinstalled game (not on steam)

I've got 1.143 version right now. When I downloaded patch to 1.152 and I launch it, it says "Mount $ Blade Warband has not been installed on this computer. Please download the full installer from taleworlds.com and use it to install the game". So I have it already installed, and I don't want to...
Back
Top Bottom