Search results for query: *

• Users: pro.fail
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pro.fail

Resolved Major graphic bug

I have this issue since EA was released. Never saw this before in beta. It appears on Trading Post map only. First of all, I see huge black areas instead of terrain textures. Second, whenever a character or horse is moving on the map, it creates some kind of smoke, and they are changing colors...
  2. pro.fail

WHEN?! (and a video)

Question is simple, Bannerlord (Banterlotr) is coming. But WHEN? Until that, check this M&B sound overhaul. You're going to laugh off your ASS!
  3. pro.fail

How can I be a vassal? I feel like a slave

So I'm playing the polish questline, stuck at the 'taking back Warsaw' atm., but thats not the problem. Problem is that I'm still not invited to be a polish vassal yet. Look at these stats, what the hell then? Also have 60+ relationship with King Jan Casimir, he's my man! Captured like 6...
  4. pro.fail

Relationship with my vassals?

So I'm at the 240th day, actually doing my own empire finally. I defeated nords and swadians several times, owning almost 1/3 of the map. My renown is over 1800, my honor rating is 166 and my right to rule is 62. I'm getting like 2-3 new vassals every week now, everyone wants to join. I've got 3...
  5. pro.fail

Team Middle-Eastern Europe

Team Middle-Eastern Europe Nation's Cup 2013 Captain profail Vice Captains   Locco   Erminas Roster     MrFasole     Tatiana     MrSaucey     Wrather     Varadin     Momcilo     Shoxi     Alloo     Rage     Attila     Barny     Bors     LordToma    ...
  6. pro.fail

Game bug

Heyo, my friend has a problem with his warband. When he starts the game, after loading he has not got mouse in the main menu.. The game runs, but he can't select anything. If you can help him, post here to me please. P.S: Game reinstall didn't help. EDIT: Alright, new problem. He has now...
  7. pro.fail

Nations Cup 2012 - Hungary

Team Hungary [center]Members
  8. pro.fail

Team Hungary Nations Cup 2011

Hungarian team's topic! Még 0 szabad hely van a csapatban. Ha jelentkezni szeretnél, akkor írd meg ide, vagy vegyél fel steamen engem, vagy Szentgyorgyit. Steam: WoH_pro_fail_HUN Steam: szentgyorgyi.csabi Hungary   Status: Gathering participants. Players list:     * Hungarian_profail (C)  ...
  9. pro.fail

§ ViP § Clan Hungary

§ VIP CLAN HUNGARY § We are the 4th hungarian clan, we organized on 13th of november, 2010. and we are playing for the fun. Recruiting only for hungarians. § Clan Banner: § Members: § Ranks: § Website: § Server: We respect other warband clans  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom