Search results for query: *

1. pro.fail

Patch Notes v1.0.1

Red eyes are back for me.

uxYGyal.jpg
    One of the graphics settings should eliminate this. I don't remember which one, but that fixed for me.
  2. pro.fail

Achievements not working.

Is this unblocker truly legit or a joke?
  3. pro.fail

Achievements not working.

I don't get achivements either. No mods, cheats mode 0 in console.
    I hope "Birth and Death Options" does not count as mod?
  4. pro.fail

No more holstered polearms, please

Is that a lance in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    lmao
  5. pro.fail

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Well, this will make my weekend busy enough.
  6. pro.fail

Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

I have not reached the point of passive acceptance and disappointed resignation. It's not off topic.
  7. pro.fail

Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

Agree with Grank.
    I am also a huge Warband OG and say that Bannerlord is still better than Warband in its current state.
    Without the mods, Warband would be fun for one playthrough but then become absolutely boring. Same few ways to grind your way up over and over again.

I also think that Warband was a huge success, because the game itself was unique with the combat system. I think most people remember Warband to be such a great game, because there was no similar game that offered huge battles with a proper medieval combat system. You can enjoy these battles forever, but let's be honest, it was really boring from an RPG perspective.

Bannerlord is way more complex and colorful in every aspect compared to Warband. Both in combat and RPG elements. Sure, development takes more than a decade, pace is slow, bugs are unlimited - but what can we do? Wait and remain an OG.

(However, multiplayer is absolutely ruined compared to Warband)
  8. pro.fail

Personally I haven't tried singleplayer since like 1.5.3 and just updated it a couple of days ago to 1.6.4. All I can say that it feels like an entirely different game. I am keeping the game in vanilla for now and it is just great. Not perfect, but great.

I mean, how many players actually played warband singleplayer without any mods? Vanilla warband feels like a demo project compared to Bannerlord, even in this stage.

I say keep it up.

(However I am sad for the multiplayer as I put thousands of hours to competitive multiplayer, for now I just completely avoid it in Bannerlord...)
  9. pro.fail

What the hell, beta 1.5.8

Just deal with them. Less talking, more raiding.
  10. pro.fail

[DM] Destiny Masters

Can this thread catch CoR in number of posts and views?
    Now it's YOUR time.
    Place your bets NOW.
    In case it does, prize will be [Best Clan Thread] tag in thread name.
  11. pro.fail

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

Good news, kindly keep us informed.
  12. pro.fail

Racism in TDM

Welcome to online gaming.
  13. pro.fail

MP Embracing Clans and Expanding Semi-Competitive Potential

is it? thought we in beta

Feels like alpha.
  14. pro.fail

[IR] Irish Rebels

Impressive roster, big up my friends.
  15. pro.fail

MP Embracing Clans and Expanding Semi-Competitive Potential

Do not worry for a second my dudes, iTs sTiLL eArLy aCcEsS.
  16. pro.fail

[DM] Destiny Masters

Classic post incoming:

tenor.gif
  17. pro.fail

Hotfix to Queuing System

Solution: custom server list.
  18. pro.fail

Hotfix to Queuing System

A new problem, People now more like to form a team of five jion the game:party:

Calling it a problem is a bit harsh.

So if a group of people would like to play but they can't field 6 atm, they shouldn't play at all?
Back
Top Bottom