Search results for query: *

1. Fkzx77

Resolved I got teleported out of a siege!

No that has only happend that time
  2. Fkzx77

Resolved I got teleported out of a siege!

Summary:i got teleported out of a siege! How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  3. Fkzx77

Resolved Troop Bug

No i know what happend! I was a merc and they have the policy that allows you 40 more troops if you are clan tier 5! And i change kingdom that's why i did loose troops!
  4. Fkzx77

Resolved Siege. Bug 2.0 this is a bug

Exactly! I have no problem the ai taking over! But when you get stuck into limbo!🤣
  5. Fkzx77

That is so BS That taleworld doesn't know or play their own game!
  6. Fkzx77

If he is in charge of the siege! Why can't he start the battle? And why can i move siege equimpments to holding and even decide what sorts of catapults should be built?!? It's limbo!
  7. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

It is only one instance of the bug and you've yet to show it is repeatable on a new game, as it could be from a very old and large save file that has had many changes made to it by updates.
    Yes this is still happening on 1.1.6 on ps5
  8. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

That bug is going in new patch! Now i'm waiting on 1.2 when that gets out! November? 🤔🤣
  9. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

BS ! If that's the case If I choose not put the dot in the box,,, I CAN'T CHOOSE LEVELS AT ALL ! I CAN'T CHOOSE FOR big brother and for my little brother & little sister! I don't have that option at all! If I
  10. Fkzx77

Summary:I start a siege and the ai show up! Problem is NON of us can give the order so we can get to the battle?!?! And i still can create new siege equipments! And i can remove the same equipments!!! We are in a Limbo! How to Reproduce:Start a siege Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
  11. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

I did even delete the game and reinstalled it again when the new patch get out! And still the level bug was there!
  12. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

The level bug is happening on the latest patch! when it's happends the AI has already choosen the skill and focus points! And i have to reload an earlier save!Sometimes i are forced to do a whole battle or a siege!?!
  13. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

Yes if i go to the arena master i can reassaign the perk ! If the box is checked i can choose points BUT if i'm not do that right away the AI choose for me! Sometimes it has been choosen right away! So you really need to check if a companion or a family member are ready to level up! And it's become a real problem if it is a partyleader! Why can't you go to the arena master for partyleaders?!?
    I always has the settings you can see on the picture!
  14. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

Yes if i go to the arena master i can reassaign the perk ! If the box is checked i can choose points BUT if i'm not do that right away the AI choose for me! Sometimes it has been choosen right away! So you really need to check if a companion or a family member are ready to level up! And it's become a real problem if it is a partyleader! Why can't you go to the arena master for partyleaders?!?
    What about if you goto an arena master and talk to them to retrain a skill of one of your companions, will it let you pick the perks then?
  15. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

Yeah that bottom one "Auto allocate clan member perks" you had that unchecked? Or it will choose the skill points and focus points for companions and family members when they have them available.
    I always has that marked! If i don't i can't choose anything!
  16. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

this is the setting i go with

no ironman!
  17. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

Do you have auto leveling for clan members selected? It is a game option before you start the game along with 'ironman mode', I'm not sure if it lets you turn it off later in settings.
    this is the setting i go with
  18. Fkzx77

Resolved Troop Bug

No i have not encounterd this bug!
  19. Fkzx77

Resolved Weird visual glitch

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game on the consoles? (1.1.6)
    I have not seen this glitch or the glitch on hideouts on the latest patch
  20. Fkzx77

In Progress Level Bug

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game on the consoles? (1.1.6)
    yes! It's happends less now but if you delay or wait the ai will choose for you! That even include skills!
Back
Top Bottom