Search results for query: *

1. Hajenso

In Progress Crash during siege on campaign map

This issue remains unfixed in v1.2.4.27066.
  2. Hajenso

This issue remains unfixed in the just-released v1.2.3.24202.
  3. Hajenso

Okay, thank you for the reply. I'll wait for the fix, then.
  4. Hajenso

Summary: Game is consistently crashing at the same point a few seconds after my save. It's on the campaign map with a fourth trebuchet being built and an enemy army trying to pass by but unable due to unwillingness to engage my party. How to Reproduce: Load this save with v1.2.1.22001 and run...
  5. Hajenso

Resolved Imperial clan “has served the Khuzait for generations”

Talked with a lord for the first time. She is married into clan Avalos, born from clan Baltait. Avalos is now in the Khuzait kingdom. She says “I am Ayla, of the Avalos. Our clan has loyally served the Khuzait Khanate for generations.” Pretty sure that is not true of Avalos, which starts the...
  6. Hajenso

Resolved Prisoner not released when clan recruited

I took a lord prisoner, not the chief of his clan, and then recruited his clan to my kingdom by talking to the clan chief. Prisoner remains in my custody. I would think recruiting a clan should trigger automatic release of all prisoners from that clan, since they are now your vassals and not...
  7. Hajenso

Resolved Crash when typing $ amount in barter

I just realized that the number of denars offered in barter has a text caret when clicked on, which can be moved with the arrow keys. I thought this was a solution to the extreme imprecision of the slider for setting the amount, but when I start typing an amount with number keys, the game crashes.
  8. Hajenso

Resolved Fiefs of extinct ruling clan now unobtainable

It turns out there is a way to declare war on them, by raiding one of their villages. After I do that, they appear in the Kingdom Diplomacy screen.

The save I uploaded for a related issue should be useful for this one too: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-extinct-ruling-clan-now-unobtainable.435955/
  9. Hajenso

Resolved Crash on peace with extinct ruling clan

Steps to reproduce: Let the ruling clan of a kingdom go extinct. Its fiefs will become territory of that clan, as a faction now separate from its original kingdom. Start a war with that new clan faction by raiding one of its villages. Propose peace with that faction. Game crashes
  10. Hajenso

Resolved Fiefs of extinct ruling clan now unobtainable

Clan dey Meroc of Vlandia died out due to lack of children. Now all their fiefs show as friendly even though I'm at war with Vlandia. Their faction shows as dey Meroc, not Vlandia. No way to declare war on them.
  11. Hajenso

In Progress "Common adventurer" for monarch in dialogue

My character is the Queen of her own state. Proposing marriage to a vassal of hers, she is told she is a "common adventurer".
  12. Hajenso

Resolved [1.5.3] Short freeze after leaving town or village

This lag for me is more on the order of 16 seconds.
  13. Hajenso

SP - General Sort friends by relation

I'd like a way to see my clan's relationships with other clans in relation sort order, to see at a glance who we are on best terms with. The closest thing I've found is the Encyclopedia entry on my character, which has a Friends section listing the heads of clans and showing relation level with...
  14. Hajenso

In Progress Latin plurals better as singulars in item and unit names

Let's try Bucellarii, when a singular horse archer should be Bucellarius.

Yep, that one too. Basically, devs please overhaul whatever text file has the Imperial unit names and look up the Latin singular for each one. Or dump the list here and one of us pedants will give you all the singulars! :smile:
  15. Hajenso

Why can't we add food to castle's stock?

Strongly agree there should be a way to directly move food from party inventory into a castle's stores. The inability to do so breaks realism for no apparent gameplay reason.
  16. Hajenso

Another one is the Imperial cavalry unit "Equite", probably intended as a singular from "Equites". The correct singular is "Eques".
  17. Hajenso

There are a lot of Imperial items and units with names in Latin which are plural even though the object is potentially just one. E.g. the weapon "Pila" which is a stack of just one pilum (named for the historical Roman thrown spear). Or the unit "Principes", which is a Latin plural whose...
  18. Hajenso

Resolved Lords identify with initial faction in dialogue

This has happened with several lords in my game. An originally Imperial lord has joined the Aserai, but still introduces himself as Imperial in dialogue. Similar behavior with other faction combinations.
Back
Top Bottom