Search results for query: *

1. anduril38

[WB][S][TC]EmpireIV Ver. 1.0 [WSE for EmpireIII 64 bit OS required]

Managed to get it installed. The map is a lot smoother then it was. Still a bit of lag, but nothing too detrimental. Finally I can try this out.
  2. anduril38

How's the performance of Beta 4? The campaign map was virtually unplayable during Beta 3.
  3. anduril38

How's the FPS around the map in this beta? Is it more then 3-4 FPS?
  4. anduril38

Much as I really wanna play this mod, it's currently unplayable in terms of FPS and stability, seems I'm not the only one with the problem :sad:

Keeping an eye on it though.
  5. anduril38

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

It's cool I fixed it, I was using 1.158, all good :smile: Thankyou.
  6. anduril38

I have the latest patch, and still no text log. How do i fix this?
  7. anduril38

I like it. The lag moving around the map is unreal though :sad: I guess thats the sheer size of it though.
  8. anduril38

Managed to get it downloaded, going to test today :smile:
  9. anduril38

Beta 3 refuses to download for me. It just stops around the 1.2GB mark :sad:
  10. anduril38

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Anyone else getting piss-poor download speeds on moddb?
  11. anduril38

Plans for patch v0.7

This looks beautiful <3

I hate to be the guy, but any idea on a release date?
  12. anduril38

Awesome ;D
  13. anduril38

ozza said:
    And how do I get aegon to invade and can I get throwing axes

Continue the Dany quest with Master Illyrio, it'll come up.
  14. anduril38

It's cool I found the bastard :grin: Time to slowly build up my strength, manipulate all those Stannis guys into backing me then BOOM! Independence then march on Kings Landing!
  15. anduril38

Congrats!

Downloading now :O
  16. anduril38

Can't seem to find that damn guy who sells unsullied anywhere. I came across him once when I was questing but seems to have disappeared from the map and I've looked in every tavern, even using the teleportation cheat so I couldn't miss him.

I want to have him in my castle damn it >.> Anyone able to help?
  17. anduril38

Main Topic

Can't wait for this update :grin:
  18. anduril38

Stevie G said:
    UnclePutte said:
    Stevie G said:
    I think the North is too weak, robb stark is very passive and he's always near winterfell instead of pushing and taking lands. In my game the north quickly lost their lands south of Moat Cailin and they struggle ever since against the Ironborn and lannisters. Anyway i realy hope this will change in the next update. Cheers!

This has been a recurring problem. Northmen just fail to come south due to how M&B handles things.

Admittedly, the North getting its butt kicked is also, to an extent, a predictable, realistic result of the balance of power in Westeros. They were low in wealth and numbers.

I see what u mean mate, but from the series Robb Starks army would have marched south with strong numbers if not for the Frey's treason. So it's only fair to give them a chance to be more aggresive and give fans the chance to avenge Eddard Stark  :grin:

Like hell. They had lost the war even before the Red Wedding. They would have had to retake the North from the ironborn first, and even if they did, were in no position to save the Riverlands against the combined power of Casterly Rock and Highgarden.

I do wish they were a bit stronger though. Every playthrough I've had has them either do very little down south or get smashed by the West and later the Free Folk.
  19. anduril38

That's my main issue with the balance; the North is still way too weak, although that suits it historically in that it was the weaker of the warring factions.
  20. anduril38

[S/WB]Empire III The Campaign old thread

I'm so sorry i've been so inactive Lor, health has been pretty bad these past months :sad: I hope to return soon.
Back
Top Bottom