Search results for query: *

• Users: Ferix
  • Order by date
  1. Ferix

What isn't being included in the early access exactly?

I wonder about seasons. I remember beeing told it wouldn't be in the game right away.
  2. Ferix

Jómsvíkingar [Víkingar based Warband]

Glad to have you with us Végærð :grin:
  3. Ferix

Thanks mate :grin:
  4. Ferix

I got to go to work on the coming Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, But Friday is the one that suits me best.  :smile:
    It depends on when we are planning these sessions though, after 17:00?
  5. Ferix

I too think we should have some occasional training, the question still is then, how often?
  6. Ferix

1. were are you from? Middle Norway (Trønderlag)

2. how much will you be able to play (how many times a week) Uncertain, Definitely most days a week, will surely be able to meet whatever demand there should be to activity

3. how long have you played vikingr/warband? I am relatively new to the Vikingr-mod, and look forward to playing it

4. what does you're name wanna be ? (historical old Norse viking name) Orvar Erikson, Orvar was a random generated name, and my name is Erik irl so..

5.do you have a mic and teamspeak 3 ? (we have a ts3 channel)  I do have a microphone, and teamspeak, even though i haven't made much use of it before..

6. will you respect our member as you're brothers? Yes, I try to always play nice, and to have a positive attitude towards other players, And will stand trustworthy by my shieldbrothers. will stand trustworthy by my shieldbrothers.
  7. Ferix

The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan (Recruitment Opened)

NaglFaar said:
    He's right. It does look like a penis. If you ever get a chance to look at a Euro you can see that Scandinavia look like male genitals.

But of course.
    After all, we áre the balls of Europe
    :wink:
  8. Ferix

The Shieldings: Sister Clan to the Einhärjar Clan (Recruitment Opened)

Hi i wanna apply to be in The Shieldings,

Beta: yes, I'm in the beta
    Online Name: ErikFess
Back
Top Bottom