Search results for query: *

1. Gazerbeam

[WB][M] SW: Bear Force II - Zurück im Geschäft[0.72 Released!]

N' Guten!

Mein Name ist Gazerbeam und ich bin Entwickler am besagten Mod Bear Force II.
    Im Laufe der Zeit werden wir zudem den Mod nun auch an die Deutsche Community anpassen und einiges übersetzen.

Wenn es irgendwelche Fragen von der Deutschen Community aus gibt, stehe ich euch gerne zur Verfügung!
  2. Gazerbeam

[WB][M] SW: Bear Force II - Zurück im Geschäft[0.72 Released!]

STAR WARS: BEAR FORCE II WEBSITE · STEAM · YOUTUBE · FACEBOOK · TWITTER· TRELLO ENTWICKLERTEAM MARKO MOD COORDINATOR, CODING, LEVEL DESIGN EXIMA MOD CO-COORDINATOR, 3D, 2D _SEBASTIAN_ CODING & SCRIPTING OWEN COMMUNITY MANAGER THERETOR MUSIC COMPOSER & SOUND DARTH MONGOL 3D...
  3. Gazerbeam

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

I really start to think that there should be an option to lock first person on servers ... just as an option not permanently. But so that you are not the only one having a slight disadvantage.
  4. Gazerbeam

Perfomance decreases from round to round

Dear Tale Worlds Support, me and my friends started playing VC on release and had lots of fun, but we noticed that the longer we play the game [ in SP and MP ] the more it started lagging. After a quick restart of the game the performance issues were gone, but came back after s short time (...
  5. Gazerbeam

Hrefningar - People of the Raven [EU] [GER] [RP]

Those features of VC are cool, we can make lots of RP with them and I´m looking forward to it :smile:
  6. Gazerbeam

Isle of Mann [Light Infantry] [Recruiting] -EU/NA-

Well who knows about team balance issues :wink:
  7. Gazerbeam

Isle of Mann [Light Infantry] [Recruiting] -EU/NA-

Good work !
    I wish you good luck and I´m looking forward to either fight side by side with you or cute your bodies in half with my axe ;D
  8. Gazerbeam

Hrefningar - People of the Raven [EU] [GER] [RP]

Long live Jarl Hrafn !

For a long time we shall fight side by side in battles !
Back
Top Bottom