Search results for query: *

1. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

On Saturday, as we have restarted the timeline to the start of Season 1, we will be holding a big RP event where King Robert Baratheon will be visiting Winterfell with his royal entourage. There will be a feast, a tourney and a chance for plays to roleplay as their characters and interact with each other. Hope to see you there! :grin:
  2. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

I've noticed a lot of people joining the server and getting kicked because of no GUID account. Whilst I know this is frustrating he is where you need to register for a GUID account. If you don't you cannot join the server and you'll get kicked!

http://got-roleplay.net/
  3. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Server is now under new ownership and we've restarted the RP from the start of ACOK (Start of S2 of the TV show) a few days ago. Server also has new admins as well. New maps are currently in development as well. :smile:
  4. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

[WB][M] Game of Thrones Roleplay Module is in need of Devs

With all due respect, if you've decided to no longer work on the mod then why not let others do it? Because that's what the players and community want.
  5. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,9.0.html
  6. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

[WB][M] Game of Thrones Roleplay Module is in need of Devs

Greetings Taleworlds, the GoTRP module is a hardcore roleplay module that started in mid August and recently went into 1.0 at the start of the December. The mod was created and managed by one mod developer but he has now decided to move on to new things, seeing this mod as more of a stepping...
  7. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Started playing last week, very good mod, great to RP in. I think all it needs is people sharing it around to get more people on it.
  8. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Video demonstrating the power of Calvary

I have noticed that there are WAY to many cavalry units in most AI armies, they make up 80% of a vassal's army, not even joking.
  9. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

20frsep.png

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
    If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
    We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
    The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
    Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
    We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

[size=14pt]If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
    Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

10. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Incorrect serial number

*shakes fist angrily at Taleworlds*

Thanks again MaHuD
  11. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Incorrect serial number

Same here too :/
  12. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Looking to remove flags, health bar and timer on screen

Thank you MaHuD, I shall o the latter :smile:
  13. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Looking to remove flags, health bar and timer on screen

Hello, I was wondering whether anyone could tell me how to remove the two flags in the top left of the screen, the timer in the top right and the health bar in bottom left of the screen. Reason I ask is because I want to record some machinimas and those items sort of get in the way. Any help...
  14. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

SamTheZamER said:
    To any Officers out there im looking for a regiment
    I've been in 8 so far, they are
    IIIe
    55th
    NR21
    8thGrenzers
    64thCG
    53rdDW
    96th
    79th

Now i'm looking for a new regiment to join. I've been every rank there is out their from Recruit to Colonel so i'm experienced in every way. If you are looking for a fun and mature player please contact me on Steam

My name on Steam is SamTheZamER

PM'ed you sah.
  15. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

20frsep.png

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
    If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
    We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
    The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
    Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
    We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

[size=14pt]If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
    Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

16. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Excellent, now I can pull a Hornblower and get in a duel over a game of cards :grin:
  17. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

11sparky11 said:
    Vicccard said:
    wrath7 said:
    i think that this exploration of culture in a mod such as this is a brilliant idea, wouldnt it be and interesting notion to extend it to mp somehow, instead of LB's we can have weekly balls  :idea:

We can do that, and it's called Roleplay. And I certainly am interested in that.  :mrgreen:

You do re-enactments, why not balls too? I imagine there are PLENTY of 19th century ball dancing clubs out there.

Indeed there are.
  18. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

Suggestions / Feedback

Decrease speed and damage of gun butts, needs definite nerfing.

Increase damage of Native bows?
  19. 1er_Gren_Mr_T

This is most amusing to me, I shalt linger here a wee while and see what else unfolds  :twisted:
Back
Top Bottom