Search results for query: *

1. Andrius Sutous

The Norman Brigade

Start gearing up for some custom events starting soon.
  2. Andrius Sutous

The Norman Brigade

Start gearing up for some MP private events starting soon!!
  3. Andrius Sutous

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

"We're aware of this issue, yes. The current server infrastructure is designed in a way that makes changing this slightly complicated though so it might take some time before we implement something to avoid this."

I missed that one, thank you for pointing it out.

I'm not going to claim that there's been no news since I've not been around for several months (and I was just proven wrong by Dejan), but I highly doubt there's any word on this, since it took us the entire MP forum asking about it for a week before we got any answers last time.
    It such a shame to go from one of the best multiplayer experiences that is Warband to the complete mess of Bannerlord, I mean how as a developer do you go so wrong??.
  4. Andrius Sutous

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Any news on private servers? Private servers and modders may then be able to put something worthwhile together!.
  5. Andrius Sutous

Weekly events?

Hello folks. So I and several others have spoken about trying to organize a weekly event for M&G we have access to quite a good dedicated server that we could consistently host. Just making this tread to try and see if anyone for the official forum be interested in getting involved, please...
  6. Andrius Sutous

The Norman Brigade

Hi we are
  7. Andrius Sutous

The Norman Brigade

Average age is about 23. Are you still interested.
  8. Andrius Sutous

The Norman Brigade

Less then 24hrs to go. The Legion will be giving away one copy of Bannerlord to one person inside the Legion
  9. Andrius Sutous

Joining the Legion ''Outdated''

download%20(2).webp
  10. Andrius Sutous

Ideas & Suggestions

Please post your ideas and suggestions for the Legion below
  11. Andrius Sutous

Active Roster

Roster N/A
  12. Andrius Sutous

Joining the Legion ''Outdated''

Joining the Legion is straight forward but once you are in it what can we offer YOU. Some of the images are just place holders until more suitable ones are available. The Recruit. This is the entry role for all new members and is the role you will hold until you pass our introduction...
  13. Andrius Sutous

The Norman Brigade

BiA first official battle of Mount & Blade Bannerlord please join the discord to play https://discord.gg/vhdu7a4
  14. Andrius Sutous

Line Battle 03/04/2020 19.00 GMT+0.

BiA first official battle of Mount & Blade Bannerlord please join the discord to play https://discord.gg/vhdu7a4
  15. Brothers in Arms ''Fridays Battle Events'' 19.00 GMT +0 Starting 03/04/2020

Brothers in Arms ''Fridays Battle Events'' 19.00 GMT +0 Starting 03/04/2020

BiA has a solid background in event management and the support of 150+ members mixed that with our fantastic high powered low ping servers our events will be unlike any other. Our Discord https://discord.gg/vhdu7a4
  16. The Norman Brigade

The Norman Brigade

Originally formed in 2016, The Norman Brigade is primarily focused on the PVP clan vs clan element of Mount and Blade Bannerlord. As a community, we plan on hosting a weekly event, Community prized events, and other such activities within Bannerlord and other similar titles maintaining...
Back
Top Bottom