Search results for query: *

1. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Fahnenträger said:
    Goodfutter said:
    Hey Fannenträger, you incredibly strong believer in what you are doing!

I follow this post for some years now and I can't wait the game comes out! Look, I'm a Swiss guy, the part of Switzerland that speaks french. I'm also a musician, I have some material to record and I think I have some actor skills. If you want, I would be honored to try to speak some sentences for you in french, you just have to tell me.

May your project become true!
    Goodfutter thanks for your offer - we have some very good French lines (thanks to Comrade Crimson and his French speaking fellow Gaetan Cione) and some Arabian war cries (thanks to matmohair1). But our current German lines are not so good. I think you could try to record some German lines if you have any German speaking friends and if you wanna try some French lines so you are welcome. Turkish war cries also needed if you have any Turkish fellows in Switzerland.

Thanks for the answer Fahnenträger! Well, I could have some friends speaking german, but with a swiss-german accent, or they could even speak directly swiss-german. The good about it is that swiss-german is quite similar to medieval german, the bad about it is that I should make sure that the Hochdeutsch Sprächer can understand all the details of it. (which is not so difficult either) If you're still interested I'll open my eyes and try to find THE guy.

Which french lines would you like me to try? The ones you spoke about earlier on the website?
  2. B Medieval [WB] Crusader - Way to expiation

Hey Fannenträger, you incredibly strong believer in what you are doing!

I follow this post for some years now and I can't wait the game comes out! Look, I'm a Swiss guy, the part of Switzerland that speaks french. I'm also a musician, I have some material to record and I think I have some actor skills. If you want, I would be honored to try to speak some sentences for you in french, you just have to tell me.

May your project become true!
Back
Top Bottom