Search results for query: *

1. WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

Elenmmare said:
    There were a ton of sick, Japanese ****s during the Second World War.

Its debatable if everyone of them was twisted, or just a few who gave them a bad rep. I, in no way, am defending them. I think everyone of them (the sick ****s, of course) should have been slowly tortured to death, and the displayed on TV. Or something like that.

That, however, doesn't mean we should take them out of a harmless game. That's just pathetic.

Do not disrespect the maker of this mod. if you don't like the idea that little jap are not playable. shut up and go somewhere else, this world would make no different without you. You have no idea how long does it take to make mod like this.

No, actually, I do. I also know not to use it as a power trip.

+11111111
  2. Eeem...what about ur mods guys...

flavius brutus said:
    great another 13 yr old first facer face who duplicated accounts to spam questions and to back up his arguements with out getting flamed and now you who annoys every modder on this forum its like justice league but with noobs for heros  :neutral:

Erm wtf? not all 13 year olds are like that...im 13
  3. SP Native The Warlords

vadermath said:
    Kmnow? Do you literally type with a blindfold?

LOL
  4. SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

Can you guys give Swaddi a break...and stop talking about him instead of the mod thats why its called New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[BETA REALESED]
  5. [RoR]: Original Thread [Includes Alpha/Beta Download]

Empire total war flags :grin: awesome cant wait for russians
  6. SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

Elenmmare said:
    Nah, he's trying the French approach. Claim a bunch of land, then work together with the natives to be pushed back from it. If we're lucky, he'll reach the 'brainstorming' stage within a month.

ROFL That made me lol bad  :lol:
  7. [RoR]: Original Thread [Includes Alpha/Beta Download]

SovietSoldier said:
    I kill Revolutionary Parties with my own Revolutionary Party.

LOL awesome
  8. [RoR]: Original Thread [Includes Alpha/Beta Download]

hehe may i ask what faction is everyone? if you are in a faction im probaly going to go with britian maybe austria
  9. [RoR]: Original Thread [Includes Alpha/Beta Download]

Ah ok i see next time i will line my soldiers up and tell them to hold fire then shoot when they get close? :grin:
  10. SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

Swadii said:
    dont care about the Food Inventory Bug!!!! But TY for the Comment :mrgreen:

oh right ok ....well....GREAT MOD THEN cant wait for full release
  11. SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

This is a very awesome mod love linning up my men and havinga  shoot-out with the other factions men only problem is the food bug
  12. SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

hmm 1 think it says me party has no food,i go to put food in the food slot but i cant is anyone else having this trouble?
  13. SP Musket Era New Mod "Napoleon Ways To The Power"[CAncelled to further Notices]

Swadii said:
    hzahreb05 said:
    is there any way u can count down? I need to work on my thesis...but,man, i am playing Way To The Power! Thank u very much!)))

BTW, congrats,people.

How u can play it when i havent Uploaded it yet :shock:

he means he is going to play it when he gets back from work hehe  :wink:
  14. [RoR]: Original Thread [Includes Alpha/Beta Download]

Realy good mod 1 thing there are units of bandits( they are called revolutionary party?) with like 100+ men in them i get killed every time lol
Back
Top Bottom