Search results for query: *

1. B Dark Ages [SUBMOD] Blood Eagle 4.0

What exactly does this mod do besides the balance mod 12.0 changes and graphical changes?
  2. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

I have a couple of questions about relations, does anyone know the answer to these

What does the relation with your refuge do?

What does your relation with commoners do?

What does your relation with pagans do?
  3. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Dhamon i like that change you posted, hopefully you can share more of your work with Tingyun and us.
  4. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Ah thank you very much, i can't help but minmax when creating my character.

I have another question though, which does not necessarily have anything to do with the mod.
    You know in the options there is an option to enable the need to rest or suffer morale loss.
    Almost every other option says that it also affects the AI but this one doesn't.

So my question is if you enable the need to rest does the AI need to do it too? And do they?
  5. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Hey Tingyun,

Don't know if you remember me but i'm so glad you are still working on this amazing mod, last time i played was with 5.0
    Can't wait to try out the current version.

I was wondering if anyone has made something like this https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=320281.0 but for your mod?
    Don't know if memory serves but i thought you changed some attributes right, concerning character creation?
  6. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

What does you guys keep playing VC or Warband in general for that matter outside of multiplayer?
    My character is pretty much built and have established a small kingdom (completely took over East Engle).

So i'm kind of wondering what's left for me in the game..
    I wish to keep playing but i need some incentive/goal, beyond just taking over the whole map, which is just more of the same that i've already been doing in East Engle.

Anyone want to try and help me out?
  7. My soul for Viking Conquest on Xbox One

As Woeski said, i don't see it happening.. sorry buddy, hopefully you'll be able to get access to a pc so you can still enjoy the game.

What does you guys keep playing VC or Warband in general for that matter outside of multiplayer?
    My character is pretty much built and have established a small kingdom (completely took over East Engle).

So i'm kind of wondering what's left for me in the game..
    I wish to keep playing but i need some incentive/goal, beyond just taking over the whole map, which is just more of the same that i've already been doing in East Engle.

Anyone want to try and help me out?
  8. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Oh that explains why i could not find it, well anyway i trust you so it's all good :smile:
    2 attribute points to spend, pretty awesome when you know how rare they are in VC  :grin:
  9. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun said:
    The numbers I gave are from the code, from gamemenus or menus file I believe (actually, copy pasted, as you can see), so they are correct, and how the game does character creation, and the guides might also be correct, in the system they have deduced.

menus.txt does not seem to contain that information.
    Can't seem to find in which file you implemented the changes :sad:

According to your guide, i get 2 attribute points to spend. (I chose Melancholic and Temperance)
  10. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun said:
    The distribution I didn't decide myself really--instead I just added enhanced the vanilla VC distribution by adding a couple of points where needed. Here's the exact effects:

Vanilla VC:
    (try_begin),
            (eq,"$virtue_type",cb5_calm),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_charisma,-1),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_intelligence,1),
          (else_try),
            (eq,"$virtue_type",cb5_responsible),
          (else_try),
            (eq,"$virtue_type",cb5_extroverted),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_charisma,2),
          (else_try),
            (eq,"$virtue_type",cb5_bold),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_strength,1),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_intelligence,-1),
          (try_end),
          (try_begin),
            (eq,"$defect_type",cb6_prudence),
          (else_try),
            (eq,"$defect_type",cb6_fortitude),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_strength,1),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_charisma,1),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_intelligence,-1),
            (troop_raise_skill, "trp_player",skl_athletics,1),
          (else_try),
            (eq,"$defect_type",cb6_temperance),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_agility,1),
            (troop_raise_skill, "trp_player",skl_ironflesh,1),
          (else_try),
            (eq,"$defect_type",cb6_justice),
            (troop_raise_attribute, "trp_player",ca_charisma,1),
          (try_end),

Your vanilla values differ from what this thread claims?
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=320281.0

Which point system did your 4.1 version use? (That was the one i made my character with)
    Which file can i find the data in the quote in?
  11. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Pode said:
    I expect total number of points is equal but the distribution is different

That is what i'm expecting as well, i would like to know the exact distribution though, let's wait and see what Tingyun says.
  12. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Alright will try to find out about the personalities on the wiki  :smile:

Is the risk only a one time relation drop or is there more to it?
    Also what determines whether a challenge to a duel in combat will be accepted or not?
    I've asked it so many times and not once has someone accepted a duel.
  13. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Pode said:
    Sneeper said:
    About the personality changes, now it makes no difference what you take? Same for virtue?

They're balanced now, you get no more or fewer attribute points. It will still affect how people interact with you and your dialog options.

Yes but are they the exact same or just the total number of attribute points the same?
    If they still differ from eachother i would like to see the numbers on it, guess we will have to wait untill the changelog is released.
  14. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

Tingyun said:
    However--I am open to changing this, if it is generally disliked. I've heard some positive feedback from others on it though, so I'd have to hear several negative reactions to decide to change it.

I agree with Tingyun.
    Thank you for another version of improvements on this already wonderful mod  :grin:

About the personality changes, now it makes no difference what you take? Same for virtue?
    Or are they still different but the total amount of points is the same?
  15. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    similar to Native

Well that's the problem, i never played native so i don't know, viking conquest has always been a lot more appealing to me.

What is the point of converting your villages/castles/towns by building a shrine or church?
    I get what it is supposed to do but what is the benefit of it? It seems you only lose money and relations..
  16. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Thank you, very informative  :smile:

Do you happen to know which type of vassals are the best ones for your kingdom?
    Cause if i understand correctly there are certain types of personalities right?
  17. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

kalarhan said:
    Sneeper said:
    In your refuge you can buy mead for everyone who comes in your mead hall, which improves the relation of your refuge.

when asking about a menu option or dialog you need to include a screenshot or the exact text quote, which makes it easy to find it in the game code. Otherwise, it is unlikely we can answer the question.

https://imgur.com/a/wtflq
    https://imgur.com/a/c5bb2

wtflq

c5bb2

Oh and what does "send scouts" and "fortify camp" do exactly in the camp options?
    Also is there a way to remove the bear/wolf cap in first person? It's quite annoying how it often blocks your view.
    Does your army size when sieging matter somehow in how easily they surrender?

Thanks in advance
  18. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

In your refuge you can buy mead for everyone who comes in your mead hall, which improves the relation of your refuge.
    Does anyone know what that does? I get what it does in towns but for your refuge i have no idea..
  19. -- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

How does one edit the relation of a lady either ingame or with the MnB SaveGameEditor?
    Does anyone know how i can do this?

Thanks in advance!
  20. Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

How does one edit the relation of a lady either ingame or with the MnB SaveGameEditor?
    Does anyone know how i can do this?

Thanks in advance!
Back
Top Bottom