Search results

1. sir Gregor Clegane

It is necessary to add the possibility of abandoning the feud and the possibility of transferring your royal feud to your vassal.

Do I understand correctly that in six months the developers have not added the ability to transfer their royal fief to their vassals? Castles and cities can only be transferred immediately after the assault? In Warband, it was possible to grant cities and castles at any time, and it was possible...
  2. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes e1.5.2

Passive income has become even less, or rather almost disappeared ... Trade, robbing villages is not economically profitable. Instead of unnecessary bonuses on the size of the garrison, it was better to reduce the maintenance of troops from perks, buildings and skills. Previously, weak kingdoms...
  3. sir Gregor Clegane

BL Other In which files can perks, skills and buildings be edited?

Hello, In which bannerlord files can perks, skills and buildings be edited?
  4. sir Gregor Clegane

Once and for all let's get workshops done

No, I just doubled my consumption of tools and jewelry in order to see the new loot from the workshops. I increased my consumption of pottery by a third, the income from the workshops increased by a third too. P.S. If you stupidly double your food consumption, then a terrible famine will begin...
  5. sir Gregor Clegane

My little experiments with the file "Taleworlds.Core.dll" showed that an increase in the number of goods consumed increases by about the same number of income from workshops. For example, doubling the consumption of jewelry and tools has doubled the income from the respective workshops. The main...
  6. sir Gregor Clegane

There are "workshops" in the file, they are made from ordinary fighting horses. Only disabled in the specified file.
  7. sir Gregor Clegane

thanks a lot, friend! exactly what I needed! Increased consumption a little. I'm going to test how it will all affect the economy.
  8. sir Gregor Clegane

Lost Notables again ...

Started a new game version e1.5.1. I completed the quests of noble people in the villages where they were (and when there was enough time), in order to obtain elite troops (Battanian archers, imperial and Vlandish heavy cavalry). Most of all, I liked the quests with training troops and...
  9. sir Gregor Clegane

A possible reason for the zero income of leather workshops (besides the incorrect price difference between hides and leather) is that the number of outgoing leather goods is not indicated in the file "spworkshops". I edited the file - set the number of goods at the output as in other workshops...
  10. sir Gregor Clegane

In Progress Possible reason for the zero income of tanneries

A possible reason for the zero income of leather workshops (besides the incorrect price difference between hides and leather) is that the number of outgoing leather goods is not indicated in the file "spworkshops". I edited the file - set the number of goods at the output as in other workshops...
  11. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes e1.5.1

I know that ... I just don't understand why people disappear in the first month of a new game ...
  12. sir Gregor Clegane

Patch Notes e1.5.1

Great update ... in the first 10 days of the game, 6-7 noble NPCs of their villages were lost at once. The Western empire declared war twice, and a few days later it made peace ... I finished the game without finishing the first month. Is this how the new mechanics have been tested in beta? It...
  13. sir Gregor Clegane

Battania - where is the logic?

I know all this without wikipipedia. It is strange that none of the Celtic defenders remembered about the medieval Walloon armourers ... I asked about a specific Celtic armor that defended better than the armor of Western knights or the plate armor of the Byzantine cataphracts. Nobody gave me a...
  14. sir Gregor Clegane

You give me at least one example of the famous Celtic armor of the early or middle Middle Ages. Should I not believe archaeological finds and historical reconstructions, but trust empty, unsubstantiated chatter? And what does the Celts have to do with living 1000 years before the events under...
  15. sir Gregor Clegane

I wrote about logic, see the title of the topic, you switched to history by mentioning "the best steel". Although not one historical example of the 11th century "the best steel" has not been given. I agree Bannerlord is not a historical game, and that now we are going to make barbarians in the...
  16. sir Gregor Clegane

Ahahaha)Does the armor from Toledo and the Rhine suck?))) Well, show us the famous armor of the Irish, Welsh or Scottish armourers from the 11th century. And how many armor have been found by archaeologists and historians in Scotland and Ireland compared to Byzantium?
  17. sir Gregor Clegane

Battania is the most "barbaric" faction in the game, and it would seem that it should have the best shock and mass infantry. However, the opposite is true: Savages are the weakest shock infantry in captain mode. And instead of improving the savages, we got the most armored Battanian infantry in...
  18. sir Gregor Clegane

Diplomacy Developments

I consider it necessary to withdraw the current diplomacy system from the main version of the game and return to the normally working diplomacy version 1.3.1. And to continue testing the existing system of diplomacy in the beta version of the game, to bring a workable version. Due to diplomacy...
  19. sir Gregor Clegane

Solved [1.5.1 BETA] Notables going missing again

I consider it necessary to remove the disappearing characters mechanic from the main version of the game, and leave it only in beta versions. For at the moment, this mechanic does not give anything but problems to the players.
  20. sir Gregor Clegane

Diplomacy Developments

Diplomacy worked fine in version 1.3.1. and why it was necessary to change it to not logical and stupid algorithms I do not understand. Due to diplomacy alone, I am eager to roll back the game to earlier versions, because I am very tired of all the foolishness of AI. By the way, is there a mod...