Search results

1. chowski

[RRR] Team Rosters

Team Rosters BannerTeamRoster Veluca MatatasCdJrcxx Children of the TacoJohn Ban KhuzaitsEbdanian Street RatsBeeflip House of BalloonsSigi
  2. chowski

Unstable Ping on NA servers????

my normal ping is 33ish on NA but for the past week its been literally 70-120. my ping is more stable on EU servers then it is on NA and im almost certain its not my internet thats the issue. someone help pls
  3. chowski

[NABB] Fantasy League Player Ranking List

POWER RANKINGS The admin team and some of the community worked together to form a fantasy ranking list based on the players signed up for the tournament. The list will be used for Fantasy Team Minigame. Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Tier 5
  4. chowski

[NABB] Rules & Regulations

Rules & Regulations § 1. GENERAL & TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE § 2. ROSTER § 3. MATCHES § 4. MAP REROLLS & CRASHES § 5. VIOLATIONS § 6. DISPUTES § 7. PUNISHMENTS
  5. chowski

THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

SIGNUPS END 5/18/20 SIGNUPS END 5/18/20 SIGNUPS END 5/18/20 SIGNUPS END 5/18/20 TOURNAMENT STARTED Welcome to the first North American duel tournament for Bannerlord! This tournament will take place after the signups end.. RULESET 1v1 dueling tournament. Must be played on 'DuelNA'...
  6. chowski

Envy [NA/EU] *recruitment semi open*

art credits _____________________________________________________________________________________________ No cringey rp bio backstory here, just a group of people that wanna have fun together. Envy is a group that aims to form when private servers come out. Our goal is to play against other...
  7. chowski

North American Duel Server [NA_Duel]

North American Duel Server Currently hosted at oasis-hosting.net and server location at Chicago, US Server is currently running a server-side modification created by AE_Azan which features: No duel stealing Duel teleportation Arena colored tunics based on KD Respawn near where you died First to...