Search results

1. K-64

"Data Access Violation" problem

Right, so as folks might or might not know, relatively recently I upgraded my PC to use Window 7 64-bit. Now, on the whole, it has been a major improvement, though as the thread would suggest, there is a rather annoying issue I would like gone. First of all, I have tried googling the details of...
  2. K-64

Question 'bout Memory and Stuff

Alright, so the situation is that I am going to be upgrading my PC to Windows 7, and will probably be going for 64bit Ultimate because why not (if someone has a good reason why not, post it :P), so it would mean that I should probably upgrade the RAM a little as well, just so that I'm making the...
  3. K-64

K-64's SotS AAR (real title pending, poll within!)

Right, now that I've finally decided I've got the hang of this rather fantastic game enough to embarrass myself publicly, I'm going to do an AAR of Sword of the Stars. For those uneducated about it, it is a 4X game with real time tactical battles, similar in that regard to the likes of Total War...
  4. K-64

Taleworlds Champions Online: World Tellers Chapter

Considering the fact that a small amount of forumers have downloaded/will be downloading Champions Online for the reason of making a space marine, the idea of making our own "chapter" within the game. Aside from the idea, there has been nothing concrete really put into place though with...
  5. K-64

X Rebirth

As many of you may have gathered from the title, there has been a new X universe game announced (note I used universe, not series). Not much information has been released apart from the fact that Egosoft will be building the game from the ground up, as opposed to the X series where they built...
  6. K-64

What features do you miss from the games of old?

Well, first off I'll say what made me come to think of that question. A while ago I was wanting to play a "new" game (not new, but something else if that makes any sense) and I managed to narrow it down to me wanting to play an RTS, although I couldn't decide which RTS I wanted to play since all...
  7. K-64

I really want to play Oblivion again, I really do, unfortunatly it doesn't

Okay, so I got Oblivion installed fine and after one hiccup I got it in working order (the thing wanted to load Oblivion.esm after some stuff), I added it to my non-steam games list because I do that with every game. However, the steam overlay keeps flickering on the screen, and when I try to...