Search results

1. lcmiracle

Unsolved Hunting Bandits Quest Uncompletable -- Missing Targets

Summary: Accepting quests that require hunting down a number of different parties cannot be completed because the target cannot be found on the world map. The counter shows 2/4 parties hunted down, but the other two cannot be found in the surrounding area. Reproduce: Unreliable. Possibly by...
  2. lcmiracle

[BUG] Head Still Rendered in First Person View

The head is supposed to be hidden from view in first person, but it is not. Or at least the helmets and/or hair aren't. Not sure if it's a character gender specific issue as my character is female. It can be fixed by going to third person view and entering 1st person again, but that doesn't mean...
  3. lcmiracle

So here's how I became an a** of Calradia

So now I feel like an ass... Link to Image : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/805/2012080600002w.jpg/ See 'family'. And here's the story of how Jarl Sigmar became an polygamist in Calradia. Jarl Sigmar was wooing Lady Kaeteli and lady Svipul of the Nords. Kaeteli was Tomboyish and Svipul...
  4. lcmiracle

When does the Civil War end?

Well I'm helping the Saranid Sultant claimant, and has taken all the fiefs the original Kingdom has before the rebellion. I have 9 lords on my side, 6 of whom were original vassals of Saranid Sultant. There're still 13 lords on the other side. Now I'm just wondering, if the original kingdom is...
  5. lcmiracle

An issue with rescuing lords.

So I was wandering around Curaw the other day, and I saw a Nord lord was captured by a Vaegirs lord. Anyways I decided to rescue him. Then I went to the castle where he was held, and  killed the prison guard, got him outta jail, and he got knocked unconscious by some soldier. I found it...