Search results

1. TheBard

[Beast #2] Rosters

done. done. Done. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  2. TheBard

[BEAST#2] Division C - Week 5

Updated.
  3. TheBard

[Beast #2] Division B - Week 5

Both updated, thanks.
  4. TheBard

[BEAST#2] Division A - Week 5

Updated.
  5. TheBard

[BEAST#2] Division C - Week 5

Thanks, updated!
  6. TheBard

[BEAST#2] Division A - Week 5

Deutschritter vs Enigma 25th of October, 19 BST.
  7. TheBard

Possible Beast 3 system

Especially the latter case I have given some thought with no clear conclusion. The quit of Unity dealt an massive damage blow to Division A and all the following up matches. I'm not going to bash on Unity any further, but they clearly overestimated themselves massively and underestimated the big...
  8. TheBard

[BEAST#2] Division C - Week 4

Updated. TZ0 - Ted assigned to Cintras Roster. @Comte Dark Please provide a Steam ID to me in the roster thread. Updated. Updated. Can you please re-upload these screenshots? I can't really montage them into OP because the URL is too long. Otherwise the match is confirmed. Updated...
  9. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Oh, he's your friend? Maybe you realize now something. Who calls me Hairless' lapdog all the time? I hope the change of perspective was to your liking.
  10. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Did Pacemaker loosen your leash finally? How long did you beg for it?
  11. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Hate conquers all! So will you spit it out now or is it again just some stupid barking?
  12. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

It's alright, you'll get your treat soon. There's no need to hide behind Pacemaker or is he holding your leash?
  13. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Everyone be like: Boy this will be memes. This is really good stuff xD EDIT: Not even gonna comment on this crap, you literally ignored the points I made. @Koso Dogs will be barking, right?
  14. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

The **** is wrong with you?! I have been friendly with RM dudes for no other reason than to be friendly and respectful when the decision was made to repair the relationships between DR and Risen Manifest. And I stick to my words, after mending that stuff before BEAST#2 I had good talks with...
  15. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

You're openly admitting it or what is this crap? The ****...?? I recall in my conversation on Discord with Jufasto that we have worked our ways through his extensive screenshot stuff and tried to actually get a hold about what went down and what not, you've shown me facts and I accepted the...
  16. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

I'm twofaced? I expressed my respects for Risen Manifest being a strong clan and tried to mend the broken relations between our clans to get this **** thrown into my face. I'd rather say it's a twofaced action of you guys, sorry. What does this mean? Is it a threat or what?
  17. TheBard

2 Händler OP//CaptainMode

Ja. Schon. Ich auch.
  18. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

What a man of culture! Good that you have seen reason. Apology video when? EDIT: At least someone to openly admit it.
  19. TheBard

[RM] Risen Manifest [EU]

Looks like Risen Manifest has dug up a new source to buy Ayahuasca from. Sheesh, I piss off to work and the entire thing here explodes. Awesome! This mudslinging will not end without me participating in it! Savage response, Hairless is certainly better with words than the entire RM crowd. Here...
  20. TheBard

[BEAST#2] Division A - Week 4