Search results

1. NICK.ALTMAN

How do I see my M&B Bannerlord Key on Steam?

I want to register my Bannerlord game on TW site. I need to add the key. I bought thergame on Steam. When I go to the library I can't see the key. Old M&B games have it. You go to manage and CD key. But there is no such options on Bannerlord, so how do I see my M&B Bannerlord Key on Steam?
  2. NICK.ALTMAN

Can I activate my M&B code on Steam?

I bought M&B, M&B Warband and M&B Napoleonic Wars on Taleworlds. Now I tried to activate my codes on Steam and Warband and Napoleonic Wars DLC were sucesufully activated and I have now Steam versions of the game. But can I do the same with M&B (1.011) ?
  3. NICK.ALTMAN

I registrated my Napoleon DLC on Steam but I can't install it

I bought my Warband on taleworlds long time ago. Now I decided to registarate it on Steam. SO I did. I did the same with Napoleon DLC. But I can't install it now. Steam says I have it but doesn't install it. If I do it manualy says I have no Warband installed. What do I do? EDIT: The next day...
  4. NICK.ALTMAN

What is Taleworlds up to?

I was wondering what is the original Taleworlds up to? Since the release of Warband we got F&S and Napoleonic wars both done by other sub companies. Is there any news what is the original company up to?
  5. NICK.ALTMAN

Conquest battles lag?

I noticed the worst lag I get is on Conquest battles. Why is so?
  6. NICK.ALTMAN

Line rotation order

I noticed that in comander battles I have problems with the direction in which my line is facing. So I think a line rotation order would be very useful. Left and right rotation order. Thats it.
  7. NICK.ALTMAN

Achievements

We got achievements now!
  8. NICK.ALTMAN

Final Border?

So I am the King of Poland. The quest is Final border. I just destroyed the Cossaks. Do I need to take the whole map?
  9. NICK.ALTMAN

The Deluge village quest?

After taking Warsaw and getting a Swedish lord as a prisoner in my The Deluge quest 3 row were added at the end. Bellow the story of a Polish Hero and to attack the Swedes "There are bandits in one village in our lands. Its time to muster an army and practice the art of war (this report is xx...
  10. NICK.ALTMAN

I can't use my crate in my town? WTF?

I am Lord of Warsaw and in my quaters are 2 crates but I can't use them? WTF? It was a great fetaure. Can anybody else use it in other towns?
  11. NICK.ALTMAN

Jasaqs?

I need to bring 3 Jasaqs to my King. What are they? What faction do they belong to?
  12. NICK.ALTMAN

What do I do in the polish storyline?

What do I do in the polish storyline? I am a Polish noble in the Polish storyline. I took 6-7 fortress and defeted 4-5 armies. nothing happens? King doesnt give me the fortreses or any other info? WTF?
  13. NICK.ALTMAN

Who is colonel Zagloba?

Who is colonel Zagloba? He is always busy when I talk to him in taverns.
  14. NICK.ALTMAN

I conquered 5 castes King gave me none?

So i am a Polish noble with a village as a fief doing the Polish storyline. I am to attack the Swedes in The Deluge. I conquered 5 castles and every time King gives it to someone else. WTF?
  15. NICK.ALTMAN

My F&S just updated 2.9MB what is it?

My F&S just updated 2.9MB what is it?
  16. NICK.ALTMAN

Retirement

I remeber that I used to retire  in Camp/take action/retire. Can you retire now?
  17. NICK.ALTMAN

I recruit faction troops and where are they?

I am Lord of Sweden. I went to Konisgberg and spoke to the commander. I recruitrd about 10 soldiers but none of them appier in my party. Where are they? I gave them money. WTF?
  18. NICK.ALTMAN

How do I get companions back from training at the academy?

How do I get companions back from training at the academy?
  19. NICK.ALTMAN

How much reknown you need to join a faction?

How much reknown you need to join a faction?
  20. NICK.ALTMAN

MP Captain mod money bug

I noticed when playing MP battle at the captain mod with big squads that the money spent is not true. Cause lets say a squad costs 700 for 7 men. But you get 14 men. The money doesn't say and it should. So you actually spend 1400 out of 1750. So you continue thinking you got more money and you...