Search results

1. Dansk viking

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

It's evolving... Now you (and the NPCs) have to actually mirror the zone to perform a master strike.
  2. Dansk viking

anyone concerned about 1.5.0

Stabbing with spears is apparently ineffective 9/10 times. If you're lucky you get like 35 damage, while a swing with a two-hander does 100+...
  3. Dansk viking

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

This. 170 damage with a braced pike, the horseman just rides on and kills the teammate behind me... Also, no bracing for "long" spears either... Just give it to all spears but limit it to two handed mode.
  4. Dansk viking

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

There's also this on top...
  5. Dansk viking

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

So regular spears are as useless as ever against charging cav... Bah.
  6. Dansk viking

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.3

Two main things that would make me play Bannerlord again: 1. Battle mode. 2. Rebalancing spears vs. horses, in favour of spears. Reading this thread gives me some moderate degree of hope...
  7. Dansk viking

Countering cav in skirmish

Horses are way too tough, and in general spears need to be made good again - not only against horses. It's no coincidence that the spear was the main weapon through the history of mankind. More often than not now it damages around 5-25 depending on your range and movement, which is way too low...
  8. Dansk viking

Unsolved endless troops from clan member party (abuse or bug)

Just encountered this. So broken. Please fix it.
  9. Dansk viking

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Hastings (March, 29th)

Clan Name: Hæringar, Erlingar, (and Fyrningas) Clan Thread(If any): Hæringar, Erlingar, (Fyrningas) Expected numbers: 6-10 We have read and agreed with the rules: Yes. We understand and accept to fight in one of the host alongside other clans during the first phase: Yes. Leader Steam URL...
  10. Dansk viking

With my mod compilation they'll be very aggressive also in big groups unlike in Vanilla where they tend to just circle you and attack one at a time. Both of these statements are true. Though there are ways to make fighting multiple enemies easier and more dynamic despite the duel-focused...
  11. Dansk viking

If you think the AI master strikes too much, or you're tired of winning by clinching or waiting for master strike, try my combat tweaks: https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/651
  12. Dansk viking

Screenshots and Videos!

Those are some nice addition. Always had a thing for capes...
  13. Dansk viking

The next DLC "Band of Bastards" which appears to be a continuation of the main story is set to be released soon, before the end of this year, at least according to the plan they presented in May. They've been keeping any information behind locked doors it though, so it'll be interesting to see...
  14. Dansk viking

All of those concerns are valid, but not quite as much so as when the game was first released; they did tweak the increase in damage you gain from levelling for example, and many of the other issues are fixed by mods. I linked to my own compilation above, and one of its main purposes is to...
  15. Dansk viking

Not so many bugs anymore, the only real issue left is optimisation. It requires a serious rig to run smoothly, especially in crowded areas. Also, the author of this seems familiar... PS. If you're not too worried about spoilers, Gopher's Let's Play is quite entertaining (and painful when he...
  16. Dansk viking

“Outlaw King” Robert the Bruce movie.

Most memorable character, definitely, alternating between epicness and comic relief, but somehow in a good way. Had to look the historical guy up, and he really was epic. He's now forever imprinted in my mind as Sir James "Dual-Wield" Douglas the Black. In one of the scenes he seems to be...
  17. Dansk viking

Europa Barbarorum 2 is out (beta?)

This. For me the combat and pathfinding in M2TW always seems so clumsy compared to RTW. ... and now that M2TW's graphics are pretty outdated anyway, I think it has pretty little going for it compared to RTW.
  18. Dansk viking

Blog 1 - RaW 2.6 what? Where? When?

The fact that you're not only making a great MP mod, but also an impressive SP one, makes your continued work worth it (SP mods can have a life of their own far beyond what MP mods can when player numbers drop). This mod is the most exciting one still in development, in my opinion. Keep it up! ...
  19. Dansk viking

Rome at War: Suggestions/bugs

Looks all right. I think it should rest in the high position though, and the left-hand shield movement should be minimised.
  20. Dansk viking