Search results

1. mr.master

BL Coding Making a party follow players party

I'm having a bit of trouble getting a party to follow my party. Obviously I'm missing something. The basecode is this. Basically, I'm listening to when a conversation is started and trying to change the beheviour that the conversation party would follow me after the conversation. They will...
  2. mr.master

Battle Atmosphere

NOTE: This a copy from my old post. Some of these points still stand. One the crucial points of improvement that I personally am expecting from Bannerlord is the battle atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, alot has been done, and by far, it is better than Warband at this point. However, I do believe...
  3. mr.master

Battle atmosphere

One the crucial points of improvement that I personally am expecting from Bannerlord is the battle atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, alot has been done, and by far, it is better than Warband at this point. However, I do believe that there are things that can still be added/changed to make it more...
  4. mr.master

Stamina system

I've been intrugued by the idea of having a proper stamina system for attacking, running, charging. I don't think it has been implemented nor even discussed, not  that I remember. Could it work, bring more depth and/or realistic factor into the play, or would it take more away from the...
  5. mr.master

Metro: Exodus

http://www.pcgamer.com/metro-exodus-open-world-will-draw-from-stalker-series-design/
  6. mr.master

[Free Software] Awesome Bump

[list]Found this gem few days ago after getting familiar with the PBR technique. This is a must have if you don't have a commercial equivalent. Full PBR ready! If you're familiar with quixels Ndo2, or Crazy bump, consider this as an amazing free alternative. Though the UI still leaves something...
  7. mr.master

[IDEA] Modelling livestream

Hey all! Some of you may remember, back in the day I used to have a livestream tutorial series (Which is still found in the tutorial section), covering modeling, uvmapping and texturing different type of objects. Right now, I find it interesting to try it out again at somepoint, but before...
  8. mr.master

Expanding the sound system

Hey all! I've been going through the idea of expanding the sound system a bit more further. Not something big though. Some of you know, weapon specific death sounds are possible, and where made few years back. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,153564.msg3688205.html#msg3688205 But...
  9. mr.master

OSP Kit Finland at WW2 V0.8 OSP Relased

Hey everyone! 5-6 years ago I had a ambitious mod idea. Bring the Finnish WW2 front into the Warband engine, packed with new never seen features, models, sounds music, you name it. Engine had it limitations, and bringing a full blown WW2 shooter to a medieval combat simulator wasn't really a...
  10. mr.master

Merry Christmas

Merry christmas to everybody! :) Eat well, relax and have a nice one!
  11. mr.master

Men of War: Assault Squad 2

So, appearantly, alongside with Call to Arms, they are also making Men of War: Assault Squad 2. You have a the option to participate in the upcoming beta, if you donate enough money to Call to Arms. Some info: Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that...
  12. mr.master

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Appearantly, 2 bombs have exploded at the Boston Marathon endline. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/two_explosions_at_boston_marathon_iMR0LCkcwASg0RQfVsH1yI Around 12 confirmed dead.
  13. mr.master

Congratulations!

Congratulations! The mod idea is great and hope that the popularity of it grows even more. :) Cheers!
  14. mr.master

Star Wars: Battlefront (III)

New trailer for Star Wars Battlefront (III) coming in 7 hours. Game itself is released later this year http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront "Star Wars: First Assault is a downloadable multiplayer shooter that was originally slated for release this spring. The game supports up to...
  15. mr.master

Mr.Master / WEe Hiring for a secret project

Mr.Master / WEe Hiring for a secret project Evening ladies and gentlemen. As the title suggets, I'm indeed hiring people for a secret project of mine, which though during this read, you will find quite obvious what it might be. Shortly, long time ago I promised to complete a personal mod of...
  16. mr.master

After installing new componets, computer wont work with any HDDS

Some serious problem going on here. I just installed totally new componets to a clients computer: Motherboard, Graphics Card, Memory, processor and the PSU. HDD is still the same with windows XP in it. Everything in the BIOS looks fine and it finds every necessary component, even the HDD. But...
  17. mr.master

My Drumming! Covers, Random playing

Hey all! :) So I got this Zoom H2 Hand Recorder for awhile, and have been anxious to do some drum covers for a long time, and it's finally my chance. So, here is the very first one them and more will follow, hopefully. Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive...
  18. mr.master

Recording Output Device with Flash?

Does anyone know if this is possible? We are creating a virtual drumkit, and would want to record what one plays. The only thing is, I haven't found any answers if it's indeed possible to record sound off from the output device. Recording from the mic is possible, but nothing about the default...
  19. mr.master

Drums

Prolly the right place to post yes? So, who here plays drums? Been playing for 4-5 years now. Went to drum school for 3 years and rest is self learned. I have a oldie Mapex Venus series, with Stagg 14" Crash, 10" Splash, 12" China, Paiste 14" Hi-hats and some old ride. Recently started playing...
  20. mr.master

Armeijan harmaisiin

Ja khyllä, 06.01.2014 astutaan palvelukseen. Onhan tuohon vielä tovi. Valitettavsti en kesän satsiin päässyt, vaikka kaksi muuta kaveria pääsivät.  :lol: Olis varmaan siihen toiseen jonoon pitäny mennä, nii oisin voinnukki. Vähän nyt päähän kyllä ottaa. Tosiaan, onko täällä soomi foorumilla...