Search results for query: *

1. carlimjesus

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

immortal kingdom?
    I've been reading in here other players saying that it isn't possible to destroy other kingdoms.
  2. carlimjesus

Why do you have to be like that? Positive thoughts create positive outcomes.
    Today or tomorrow we will be getting the largest patch containing the most content of any previous patch.

* This is not based on any insider knowledge or critical analysis but through the power of positive thought!

I bet @Duh_TaleWorlds finally added potatoes as a Battanian crop!
    I get potatoes may not be historically correct but I would have a good laugh conquering the empire with an inventory full of buttered potatoes.
    Oh plz let it be a fix for the immortal kingdoms!!! I want to play the game again
  3. carlimjesus

Now I understand that the game is almost playable.... So now it lacks for the kingdoms to really die, right? I hope it'll be fixed soon so I can go back to play it :smile:
  4. carlimjesus

It has been some time since I've visited the forum and played the game ... And I loved that they added difficulties to the game and made it not easy for you to be a super killing machine since early!

By the way, before reinstalling the game, I want to know if its playable already or not. How are the sieges and ladders bugs? Can we go at war without worrying about bugs or stuffs like that? I want to properly siege, by God's sake

Oh and also forgot asking about the Blacksmithing too ... fixed already or is there any weird bug?
  5. carlimjesus

This closed paid beta has a lot of issues

The thing I'm more worried about at this point is the "good" old: "Let's release a crappy 1.0 final and let the community fix it."
    I completely agree with everything you've said in this answer, specially this last phrase of yours.
    I'm also a software developer (back + front) and I believe I've got some XP with it to be able to give an opinion, specially by talking about projects organizations.
    1 - It's true and it's normal for IT company to deliver their projects in a delayed time. Never saw one getting done in the right time lol. Still, I'm not protecting them as I've also paid for the game.
    2 - I've seen so many good opinions in this forum! I don't participate a lot in it (due to lack of time), but sometimes I get online over here just to check the actual situation of the game, according to the players (Reddit is too much filled with jokes). I've seen that user called Callun saying that he had contact with the company project leaders (or owners of it, I don't know) and they've ignored A LOT of good ideas from the community (by the words from Callun himself). They've chosen just some stuffs that change the stability of the game, which also doesn't take time or work. In other words, they're sparing money.
    3 - I agree and the game got a lot of testers (that basically have paid to become their free testers). I'm also always reporting the errors and explaining the situation correctly. The most important part of the projects is to test it. The rest of the bugs can appear due to human error (ofc), but they also need to test themselves the new updates (and they aren't doing it properly).
    4 - Yeah a lot of core elements lacking. I REALLY hope that they implement all of them and add some extra ones from opinions of the community.
    5 - They communicate ... a little, but they do.
    6 - true true
    7 - True. This might be due to the situation of the team ... There are divisions inside it (or at least it SHOULD have), which each one is responsible for an area of the development. Some players get irritated that they only see updates of new helmets or stuffs like that, but it means that their 3D designers are working (at least, or just 1 designer by the amount of stuffs that are updated). But yeah, they should hire some senior developers to help to fix some broken stuffs while the others main ones focus on implementing new features, but as the modders are complaining that the tools lack documentation, I'm afraid that the main code of the game can be facing the same situation (never saw it, just guessing by the situation).
    8 - true, just what I've said in 7
    9 - Yeah true! It could be more, not just battle simulation.
    10 - True, normal.

Well, I still didn't get the "feeling" of sandbox in the game, yet. The phrase "the client is always right" is mostly true to many situations, but to the games it's more than 100% true.
    I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that they deliver a good final product, with all the promised features and some extra ones.
    And it's ugly to do this release of a crappy 1.0 version and to let the modders do the rest. C'mon, they've sold a lot of the game already. Focus on delivering it and do a good market research to make a good re-launch of the game when posting the 1.0 (most games don't do it properly).

I like mods but I like when the official main product is being well handled.
  6. carlimjesus

Need More Info All dialogues became persuasion screens.

For whom got the save stuck because of this bug, I've found a workaround : Go to the arena and enter the practice mode. Loose it (or win it if u want) and go out. Save the game and reload. It'll work normally.
    The bugs happens to me all the time that I try to persuade, fail and reload.
  7. carlimjesus

Need More Info All dialogues became persuasion screens.

Summary:
    I was going to post the same issue now, but I'll post it here as it's almost the same bug. I've asked to marry Idrun on Omor and left the castle keep to safe before talking to her. Then I've gone to talk to her, failing at the options. Reloaded the game but now I can't choose any option because the first dialogue with her (which we can choose the subject that we want to talk about with her) became persuasion screen.
    Reloaded the game and I've tried to talk with anyone else ... Still having persuasion screens hanging infinitely. ESC button doesn't work, only option is to quit. So the game is stuck, thx to this bug.

How to Reproduce
    : In my case, I've asked for marriage and has saved at the screen of option to get into the keep or dungeon. After failing the persuasion, I've reloaded and then this bug happened.

Mods: On this new save, I've used at the beginning of the game the mod CharacterTrainer Export Import (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/16) to modify the initial skills/focus of my main character. And before creating the new save, I've modified the lord.xml file to change the appearance of some NPCs of the game (Idrun was one of them). I've only changed the key value of the bodyproperties tag.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): none

Media (Screenshots & Video): not necessary. It's just as I've said on description.

Version: New save game created yesterday on version 1.0.3 and this bug has happened after updating the game to 1.0.4

Computer Specs:
    GPU: GeForce MX150 / Intel (configured to only use GeForce)
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8550U 8th Gen 1.80GHz
    RAM: 8gb
    Motherboard: Lenovo LNVNB161216
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB
Back
Top Bottom