Search results for query: *

1. Montavious

SP Other Tainted Paths

It there a wiki or something? How do I get build points?
  2. Montavious

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Any plans on adding an option to start as your own king with a town or castle?
  3. Montavious

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I am the marshal for my faction. I sent out an order for everyone to form up and follow me into battle. When I left my town to go on teh attack, i noticed a war party had formed from the Order i had formed. I cant give them an order to go away. How do i get rid of them?
  4. Montavious

Probelms running with a better Laptop?

Found solution, thanks.
  5. Montavious

I have it set up to use the "High Performance NVIDIA processor", and its still running at 24 FPS.
  6. Montavious

I had a ASUS G74sx laptop with a nvidia 560 graphics card that ran this game just fine. I just got a MSI GE72 APACHE-264 laptop with a nvidia 960 and this game is running choppy with the same settings i was using on my ASUS. Any ideas why this is happening?
  7. Montavious

How become a vassal ?

How do you restore the Calrdian Empire?
  8. Montavious

Villages?

How do you construct a village? I dont see the option.
  9. Montavious

Couple of questions.

!. Is this mod meant to be some kinda of parody of the zombie genre? 2. Is there like a topic or PDF showing the full controls? 3. Why have all the women ive seen look like bimbos with over exaggerated breast?
  10. Montavious

Weavery and Dyeworks

How Do i build one? I see where he talks abut it and tells you a price, but how can you actually purchase one?
  11. Montavious

Ok so it's a bad release, no big deal

The Dark Robin said:
    Montavious said:
    You have your opinion, I have mine. And it doesnt matter if they were doing the development or not, it was their good name on the line in the end. Either way you look at it, this was one of the two companies I never felt shafted by, even if stuff was messed up on release, I have all their games. But this is piss poor.
    My point is that calling it piss poor is:
    a) Wrong, I have experienced piss poor, and it is not Viking Conquest. Of course, that is debatable and not what I am here to debate. See point b.
    b) Unhelpful, the bugs that hold it back are entirely fixable and submitting helpful reports will only speed up that process. I suspect that what is piss poor in your view now will be a very good game in the future, if you simply give the team an amount of time to fix some of the bugs; keep in mind that it is still the day of the release. (At least in my neck of the woods) Give it time and the bugs will be fixed, and you will be happy. Or, if they do not fix the bugs, you would be perfectly justified, but you are not justified at this moment.

And what I say is helpful feedback and what is not is an opinion but something coming from experience, I have personal experience with the tedium of bug hunting in Warband.
    Might not be playing piss poor to you, but to me it is. Like I said we all have our opinions. Type all the long draw out paragraphs you want, doesnt change the fact that this was a horrid release.
  12. Montavious

user32167 said:
    Montavious said:
    I havent preordered a game in ages for this reason. I took a leap of faith and got burnt by a company I had complete faith in, wow. Lesson learned, never again. Never had a problem with a TaleWorld product before. But if they released this in this state, I have to question any further purchases I will make with them. What a let down, TaleWorlds and Stardock were the only companies I ever trusted, guess its just Stardock now.

I am sorry to break it to you, Stardock's "Elemental" was an absolute disaster. They made it slightly better with "Fallen Enchantress" but that's already a new product. The original game was never actually fixed.

On the bright side, these are computer game products and have absolutely no impact in your everyday life. $10 USD is nothing compared to that useless $300 allergy medication prescribed by my greedy dermatologist.
    Yes, Elemental was horrible, but I still got some enjoyment out of it. But then they gave you Fallen Enchantress free. It was an OK game. Then They gave you a free Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heros on that of that for free. That was an excellent game. Not saying they should give you free games, but they made an excellent effort to try to compensate their customers because they knew they were in the wrong.
  13. Montavious

The Dark Robin said:
    Montavious said:
    I havent preordered a game in ages for this reason. I took a leap of faith and got burnt by a company I had complete faith in, wow. Lesson learned, never again. Never had a problem with a TaleWorld product before. But if they released this in this state, I have to question any further purchases I will make with them. What a let down, TaleWorlds and Stardock were the only companies I ever trusted, guess its just Stardock now.

1) I don't know how many times it has to be said that it was not Taleworlds doing the bulk of the development.
    2) Viking Conquest adds loads of new content. To me, Fire and Sword was more of a disappointment, because it had such a lack of features. Bug will be ironed out as time goes on, which is why I trust Taleworlds, they patch their games to fix the bugs. The Brytenwalda/Viking Conquest team has a similar history, given that the final version of Brytenwalda is stable, having played it myself.
    3) That is not remotely helpful, read my post directly before yours. The game will be patched faster if people are helpful.

I do not deny there are bugs, just the response should be reports with screenshots and how to replicate it; not claims of Taleworlds ruining everything and your all so important trust. I measure trust by how fast (and if) issues are responded to and fixed, and it is too early to pass judgment on that.
    You have your opinion, I have mine. And it doesnt matter if they were doing the development or not, it was their good name on the line in the end. Either way you look at it, this was one of the two companies I never felt shafted by, even if stuff was messed up on release, I have all their games. But this is piss poor.
  14. Montavious

15. Montavious

Very disappointed in this one. Runs like crap on my high end pc. And where are all the skins? I know this was made by modders, but I expected more than this.
  16. Montavious

Version 0.772 Released!

Wow, this was out of nowhere. Its a great mod as it is. And if you are going to try to do this alone, you will get burned out. Just finish the patch and call it a day Id say.
  17. Montavious

Discussion + Suggestions

How about having a couple of neutral castles you can use to start your own faction from the start of the game? And the ones you dont use disappear off the map or become npc controlled.
  18. Montavious

Bug Report [Version 0.7]

Killburn said:
    i just meat a dreaded one party with 25653 people in it (might be wrong on the last 2...) bug seems to come from fallen ones... i met them like 60 days before that and they had 1k... btw. if u really are stupid enough to attack them the dialogue option doesnt even come my game crashed before i could even surrender... just wanted to see how impossible it is^^

oh btw... the bow with fire arrows...... i bought him for 400 gold from a mystique merchant... that doesnt seem right

i am also loosing all my prisoners every night at midnight... even if it is only a single prisoner in a 200 men party. the dialogue is in white but the same like people leaving due to low morale xxx left your party. this gets kind of annoying...

and my stupid falcon marshall sumoned the army 6 times by now everytime waiting 2-7 days at a castle untill he says: "Ok Boys we drank enough Beer. No more war for ous!"(he doesnt say that obviously^^)

btw. am i the only one that has pretty much no more bandit partys on the map? at 0.6 the map was swarmed with them now there pretty much are none. i looked around 12 days for volheree raiders or illica falkis before i gave up not finding a single one (lvl 35)
    Ya Ive noticed Im losing prisoners too. Not sure if its a bug or working as intended.
  19. Montavious

Badly paid mercs.

Tpikol said:
    i think its fine as it is,maybe make it a little higher but dont make it so its always more than your troops wages,that would mean u can just do nothing and get rich
    I agree.
  20. Montavious

not having fun...

TBH, i dont think anything really needs to be changed when it comes to troop speed and/or toughness. Just have to know where to start. Starting off start near Drahara or Hakkon lands. The enemies there arent that tough. Starting off in Redwood lands will get you massacred.
Back
Top Bottom