Search results

1. In Progress Movement speed bug in multiplayer ( Captain mode )

This bug has been here since the start as far as I remember. Description: After every death in captain mode ( speed is always good when starting the match ) the movement speed of the soldier you control is sometimes slower. Sometimes its slug speed, sometimes its slug speed x2 but still below...
  2. Map design and balance in Captain mode - Town map is very unbalanced

While I am sure the developers are working on balancing the factions for MP captain mode there is a big difference when it comes to map design and how it affects the factions. Ideally the two factions matched against each other would have some sort of even ground or some real chance of winning...
  3. Captain mode - civil war ( same faction on both sides )

I wonder what the opinion of some more people is on Captain mode civil war scenario because I quit every single one before the round even starts since I truly dislike them. I talked with some other people and I got the idea they don't like them either. If this is the case I don't see a reason...
  4. Captain mode - AI needs to prioritize targets on foot when charging

AI of on foot units in Captain mode needs to prioritize targets on foot since it is so easy to manipulate AI charge with 1 single horse. Here is a scenario that happened way too many times to me. Lets say 10m away is a group of archers. I am on the front of my unit so I don't see my units 1m...
  5. Disable jump mid-air swinging

I understand that not everything in a game must be realistic to be fun but I don't see any reason why a player should be allowed to swing their weapon mid air. Not only is it unrealistic but it looks absolutely terrible and ruins immersion. In PVP players sometimes use this to dodge lances and...