Search results

1. Pathfinding bug on Ataconia Castle Siege

On the left wall (or left of the main road ramp travels), you will find two ladders for the attackers to climb. Once on the wall, they do not go down the left archer tower, nor do anything with the right tower. It looked as if on rare occasion one or two troops may travel correctly at random...
  2. Can we expect custom battle update?

I'm happy of course for the patches and improvement to both sp and the mp, but there are times I just want to hop into a large field or siege battle. I feel the custom battles are far more imbalanced than the single player and multi player atm. In example, I can use Battania and destroy...
  3. Custom battle feedback

Since 1.1.0 The troops in custom battles lose morale extremely quick whether on player side or a.i. Battania archers can kill over 100 units before anyone even touches the walls with siege equipment. Usually an army starts to retreat close to this point. Troops run extremely fast in custom...
  4. Unable to login after crash. Showing in a party to others.

Hello everyone and devs, I was in a party with one player. I was able to get into a siege match while he was still showing the lobby on his pc. My game crashed, I booted back up and now it says "couldn't receive login result from server." I have a feeling its a bug that shows the party member...
  5. Concerns with shield units(beta videos)

The units that tend to be heavily armored and should be the heavy infantry are not doing their job. I'm aware of numerous posts wanting shield walls/line formations to have A.I turn around or face the enemy quicker from behind. This is hopefully going to be fixed. However, almost every beta...