Search results

1. TheBard

This becomes a meme.

Cru$hthrough, okay, yeah, we had that, but REALLY?! What's this here? 111 swing speed? Another broken meme mechanic?! And what reasoning is there behind it? There is enough spamming and weird animations and all that already, we don't need more of it. Oh, by the way, as far as I heard it...
  2. TheBard

[BEAST#2] Class Restriction [Vote]

Class restriction vote You have two votes. One vote shall determine if there should be a restriction, the other one shall determine the exact restriction. You can choose here between a maximum of either 3 or 2 for every non-infantry class, i.e. a limit of three would allow the spawning of 3...
  3. TheBard

Crushthrough be like...

YOU GET NOTHING! GOOD DAY SIR!
  4. TheBard

[BEAST#1] Congratulations, Thank You and Final Thoughts

Greetings! All matches of the tournament have been completed, therefore I have now the honor of naming the Team Destiny Masters as victors of BEAST and handing you over some shiny golden medals to decorate your signature or your bathroom with, whichever you prefer! Destiny Masters has proven...
  5. TheBard

[BEAST#1] Semifinals

Semifinals Fixtures Semi Finals: 1 Vineyard Workers 0(0) v (9)3 Risen Manifest Semi Finals: 2 Destiny Masters 1st Squad 3(09) v (05)0 Keyboard Warriors...
  6. TheBard

[BEAST#1] Quarterfinals

Quarterfinals Fixtures Quarter Finals: 4 Cintra 0(00) - (09)3 Vineyard Workers Quarter Finals: 3 Risen Manifest 3(09) - (00)0 Defenders of Fortune...
  7. TheBard

[BEAST#1] Warnings and Suspensions

Warnings and Suspensions Warnings Date Name & ID Reason 21.06.20DraKe§12 (2) 21.06.20Tatus§12 (2) 21.06.20Meister_Adam§12 (2) 21.06.20Tytus§12 (2) 21.06.20Sierzant§12 (2) 21.06.20EEE, collective§12, §5 22.06.20Goździk§12 (1) 22.06.20Ruskor§12 (1) 22.06.20Luma§12 (1)...
  8. TheBard

Where is Xauna?

Playing Skirmish since the update, around 15-20 Matches, no Xauna. Where's Xauna? It was just reworked and patched to remove glitches, why then remove it obviously from the rotation?
  9. TheBard

Roll back Xauna rework.

The new Xauna rework is a huge glitchfest. Xauna is - if you don't take the broken house into account - actually a melee map. The new rework transforms the map and actually makes it a counterstrike glitchfest. Whoever gets to the roof first, rules the map supreme because anyone can be shot...
  10. TheBard

[BEAST#1] Preferred Game Mode [Vote]

Preferred Game Mode Vote There is no normative competitive game mode yet established. Since this is the first tournament in Bannerlord, the team captains will get to vote the preferred game mode. You can choose either between Best of Three or Best of Five. Each team captain gets one vote...
  11. TheBard

[BEAST#1] Class restriction [Vote]

Class restriction vote You have two votes. One vote shall determine if there should be a restriction, the other one shall determine the exact restriction. You can choose here between a maximum of either 3 or 2 for every non-infantry class, i.e. a limit of three would allow the spawning of 3...
  12. TheBard

Sign up thread for EU tournament [Deadline for signups extended to the 31st May]

Original Thread To get this a bit more tidy I politely ask all teams to sign up again using this thread Sign up form teams: Sign up form tournament staff:
  13. TheBard

Tournament in EU [brainstorming]

Hello everyone, I am not sure if my name is still familiar with you guys, but I have been part of the community for ~10 years. It’s fun to see that with the Bannerlord release and the lockdown due to Coronavirus that so many people come back to this franchise. I want to use the momentum the...
  14. TheBard

Duelserver and 6-stack-queue hotfix

While I was on the brink of loosing hope, I must say these two changes/fixes made Bannerlord from a mediocre multiplayer experience now to a lot of fun. It's not perfect yet and still a long way to go, but thank you for granting us the long wished duel server and for implementing the hotfix! The...
  15. TheBard

Open letter to the developers

Everyone who feels to sign this, please go ahead and sign down your name as answer with maybe your clan membership. Be so kind and sign this petition as well. The community on this game is niche and small, but it was always active and the players dedicated to these games are loyal as a...
  16. TheBard

Matchmaking Discord for Skirmish

URGENT: Devs might roll out 1.3, which is currently beta. With the changes which will come with 1.3 this project will die even before it started. With all due respect, this is not the right way to implement changes to an already difficult multiplayer experience. Please consider signing this...
  17. TheBard

Bundestagswahl 2013

Habt ihr schon eine Idee, was ihr wählt? Ich persönlich bin noch ziemlich ratlos... -.-
  18. TheBard

Feierabend!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279142.0.html Ich bin dann mal nach über drei Jahren ausm aktiven Spielbetrieb hier raus. Bin ich eigentlich mittlerweile dienstältester deutscher Spieler? Man sieht sich sicher hin und wieder mal, wenn ich mal ne Runde auf Battlegrounds rumhüpfe...
  19. TheBard

I'm out.

This time for real. But I never leave without goodbye, so: bye to all, enjoy yourselves for the time which is remaining to the game. PS: expect to see me from time to time.
  20. TheBard

[DNL] Woche IX

Maps & Fraktionen Kontrahenten & Ergebnisse Deadline: 15. Juli Damit sind wir auch am Ende des Cycles. Ich wünsche viel Erfolg und hoffe auf spannende Matches!