Search results

1. The Sign of 33

[POLL] Opinions About Current Multiplayer Speed

Yeah. I took a break after the 1.5 patch, thinking they would tweak things to make it better. Time for another break.
  2. The Sign of 33

[POLL] Opinions About Current Multiplayer Speed

Just curious about the general opinion.
  3. The Sign of 33

TW Office Tour

Legend says they only worked when they were being recorded.
  4. The Sign of 33

Development after EA

I'ld say that ship has already sailed for the most part.
  5. The Sign of 33

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Just bringing this to the attention again: Auto-kick/ban systems are needed for teamhitting. If you can't be bothered to implement it, just turn friendly fire off. Thank you.
  6. The Sign of 33

Bannerlord Refunded

I spent 500 hours listening to music, playing Bannerlord as a secondary activity while hoping it'll get better over time, I'm saying I'ld not trashtalk someone who wants/gets a refund after some playtime because Bannerlord experience alone was broken and still is to some degree. Seems it was...
  7. The Sign of 33

Bannerlord Refunded

If you stay for the %10 where you'll have a fine experience, does it mean your overall experience was so great? Amount of time spent doesn't equal quality of that time in my view. Otherwise MOBA games would be the best games out there but why are there so many people looking back and wish...
  8. The Sign of 33

Bannerlord Refunded

I don't know anyone here, he might well be a troll. Still if there was a guy who wanted a refund after 400 hours, I'ld not automaticly assume that he had such an awesome time. There were times where I saw slightly encouraging patches, I changed my negative review to a positive one for once...
  9. The Sign of 33

Bannerlord Refunded

It's a heads-up for people who are disappointed about the state of the game and the progress so far? I fail to see how refunding a game is "an attempt to push devs", it's more like cutting losses and being done with the game imo. Steam allows refunding if you're having problems with the game or...
  10. The Sign of 33

What about DLSS 2.0 and Raytracing?

The only reason you think the price is so "reasonable" now is because the RTX 2000 series was such an overpriced garbage generation and adaptation was poor because of it. Samsung 8 nm (more like 10+ nm) is a bad node and they got the silicon for cheap but they knew in terms of performance it...
  11. The Sign of 33

TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

Good Morning! I've been living the problem for a year now. Although I think you're one of the toxic ones, it doesn't matter. I already contacted some devs about auto-kick/ban systems based on teamhit detection earlier, This was the reply "We don't have a auto-kick system for now but it is in our...
  12. The Sign of 33

Bannerlord RTX?

This is not January 2019 and 3000 series is not the first implementation of Ray Tracing, claiming the adoptation will be the same just shows your lack of understanding how the industry works. Many people held off from upgrading to Turing because the raw performance gain was not enough since the...
  13. The Sign of 33

Bannerlord RTX?

It's probably possible but since there'll be lots of bodies in battles, It might only work fine with Ampere cards, not Turing (maybe 2080 Ti). I think with consoles and Ampere+Big Navi cards, Ray Tracing performance will finally be enough to allow proper Ray Tracing to become the standart in a...
  14. The Sign of 33

In Progress Bald noble women.

She looks HOT! You shouldn't miss the chance to marry her! Go for it, bud! :grin: Good luck!
  15. The Sign of 33

Gamescom event is poorly setup and feels half arsed.

Well, I respect your opinion but I don't agree, I like fact that your delivery was as it should be without the toxicity or the salt tho, thank you. I don't know who were those experienced players you're talking about but I don't see it as a step in the right direction in any way, pre-attack...
  16. The Sign of 33

Dude, do what you want. But If there're people who think these kind of events will somehow get the charts high up, I'm telling you, that won't happen. Just don't make people wait for updates which are ready to launch and slow down the already slow development for an event like this. In terms of...
  17. The Sign of 33

I'm talking about the swing speed so you can **** off yourself. Cheers.
  18. The Sign of 33

What do you think it was all about? Look at the steamdb charts of player numbers and twitch viewers. They just tried to revive the community simply by throwing out badges in MP. No event will raise these numbers significantly. Combat became a slow-mo mess and they messed up ranged combat as well...
  19. The Sign of 33

You should double as a community manager as well, to the degree that it won't affect your dev...

You should double as a community manager as well, to the degree that it won't affect your dev responsibilities, even now you're doing much better than the current CM. Have a great day. Good job!
  20. The Sign of 33

Also I feel the need to see systems in place that detect teamhitters and auto-kicks them when...

Also I feel the need to see systems in place that detect teamhitters and auto-kicks them when they repeat it enough times. I encountered so many people since November (beta) who started to teamhit me or my troops, due to various reasons (splitting from the team and dying alone somewhere, after...