Search results for query: *

1. Daricas

Battle Advantage Remover?

THANK YOU !! I LOVE YOU <33

How many gray hair did I got till I managed to solve that HUGE lag problem in sieges. My castle of 100 elite troops is no more raped by entire hostile factions units + the worst enemy THE HUGE LAG !  :grin: :grin: :grin: :shock: :shock:
  2. Daricas

Announcement

Hecate said:
    xenoargh said:
    I take it that the AI doesn't know how to dodge islands, if movement on the water results in a faster speed than overland?  I never tested that out, so I don't want to give bad advice :smile:

On the whole opinion thing... my feeling is, the next patch for Warband is going to basically merge WFaS back into Warband, as well as fix a bunch of stuff.  I'd stick with Warband for now; I think you'll find it's easier to make Warband gameplay fit a lot of things than WFaS's core code as well.

that is a good point. and the island thing Ihave changed were the mod isgoing to based further inland...

I have the map base made and a rough terrian outline I also tested it if it ran properly on WFaS. ill upload a pic of itsoon enough.

here it is
    Map.jpg

What the bloody... What happened to north UK ? Some big meteorite landed on Scotland nearly sweeping it half ?
  3. Daricas

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Good thing that you added this "Musket are no longer melee weapons and muskets can't block. Now, archers & musketeers, equip a melee weapon when the enemy is near.", because it will be the end of that stupid musket dance what they do when enemy is at the walls and people refuse to shoot anymore...
  4. Daricas

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

Ruler of Calradia said:
    Daricas said:
    Can you please make another download link, i got banned from nexus sites due i flamed some ******** nude/hentai mods in skyrim nexus.

edit. Cursed be all those who download or make those mods. May god have mercy.

You are ridic*ious man. If you got banned, it means you did something stupid, and so its your falt.

You people never talk about the reason why, only the aftermath... Its not my fault if modders there are perverts.
  5. Daricas

Can you please make another download link, i got banned from nexus sites due i flamed some ******** nude/hentai mods in skyrim nexus.

edit. Cursed be all those who download or make those mods. May god have mercy.
  6. Daricas

What about other unit models from Deluge ? I'd like to see shirtless cossacks with fur hats. That prussian faction is very good thing ! How about heavy cavalry for sweden: Finnish Hakkapeliitta.  :smile:

edit.
    Hakkapeliitta%20of%20the%20Swedish%20cavalry.jpg
  7. Daricas

How can i send you money ?  :shock:

Edit. Keep up the good progress !!
  8. Daricas

This mods name should be "Common Sense". Im so impressed that someone is really trying to do something good and come up with it...  :smile:

Hey ! Try to ask if you could have those new clothes and stuff from mod Deluge, in your mod. :grin:
  9. Daricas

You need to add. Feel free to answer if you cannot do any.

-Troop customization to allowing player create own custom troops for different strategies and tactics.
    -Flatter terrain with denser woods.

Thank you for reading my requests. Good modding !  :smile:

edit. And yes ! Allowing to recruit Finnish troops as mercenaries, they are tough. :grin:
  10. Daricas

[S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Could you please add the customization of own faction troops ?
  11. Daricas

Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

Why doesn't this have charging animations for units ? Like in MTW2.
  12. Daricas

SP Fantasy Second Age[RETURN]

This mod topic have fallen before due to other pathetic little and stupid mods.. SOON ! Soon everybody will see who's laughing, the one who gets all the glory and fame ! Those fools, those HERETICS don't believe this mod to be ever ready..  :mad:
  13. Daricas

Oooh ! Short answers for big questions.. how macho  :lol:
  14. Daricas

KillerMongoose said:
    :eek:... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GOODYGOODYGOODYGOODY!!! I hope this gets finished I remember when this first started.

A few years ago... been waiting since. When this mod should be released for original Mount&Blade.  :wink:

Godspeed !
  15. Daricas

Did I got this right ?  :shock:

At last ! Finally ! Reason to live and look at tomorrow, not to die today. And the time has come when stars align, day when the Second Age wake from its slumber is near ! So this topic have given the hope for better tomorrow.

Questions and suggestions:

-Does this have charge animations like in MTW2 when they close on enemy.
    -Does this make terrain more realistic, you know what I mean about those original tittymountain scenes...
    -Flying birds would be great. :smile:
    -Units marching instead of running.
    -Better swordfight animations. (not those original "Slice through warm butter" animations.. hate them)
    -Battle scenes in city plazas.
    -Roads show in scene too when travelling on them.
    -Combatants make exhausted screams. <--- Like that. :smile:)
    - Pre-battle planning where put units.

And something big.. maybe impossible.

- Ability to change castles defences: Towers, walls, position where archers and infantry are and some blockades. :cool:
  16. Daricas

Scene Mods ?

Adorno said:
    Well, I made a mod replacing 9 native castles, and that's all it does.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115163.0.html

But if you want a mod without overland map then I don't know any; but Skyrim will be released soon  :razz:

Someone finally got my point ! Thanks !

Anybody else have some like that ?
  17. Daricas

Scene Mods ?

I mean "Only Scene" mods.
Back
Top Bottom