Search results for query: *

1. Pinocchio

Mods vs No Mods

I used mods in EA, right now I play vanilla until something like Floris Mod Pack or interessting total conversions exist... would use some QoL mods though but I don't want to run into troubles with my savegame or reinstall every week.
  2. Pinocchio

Patch Notes v1.0.2

BUGG:
    Why my companion ask me his wage when i have 1.5million
    always a bad bugg who stop us to play your game
    how many time you work on this game one years and that only it u can give us like work?
    you really think your game value 80$????
    pfff im hurry to see the mount and blade 3 because i will pass my turn
    please use google translate, it can't be worse
  3. Pinocchio

Patch Notes v1.0.2

Epic Game Launcher always shows status "Running" after i quit the game. Status doesn't cleared with launcher restart.
    So need to reboot windows just to restart the game. Is that ok?
    There was a problem even since 1.7.2. pre-release version but existing so far.
    is there any task you could kill in task manager?
  4. Pinocchio

Patch Notes v1.0.2

new updates for public , b1.0.2 and steam.live.test

Im not at home so I don't know how big they are
  5. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

How is this "full release" any different than Early Access? What a clown show.
    why should there be? U mean you get tricked for years in EA and suddenly they release a totally different game 1 week after EA ends?
    EA is just the path to release.
  6. Pinocchio

Official Release

another 1MB update came in to public-branch few minutes ago...whatever it does...

7. Pinocchio

Patch Notes e1.6.2

It's currently not implemented yet, will arrive with a hotfix.
    was this the hotfix about 1 hour ago?
  8. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

changelog?
  9. Pinocchio

Bannerlord in VR?

would be a lot of work as the left and right arms aren't free and the animations for attack and defend are pretty set. Don't know how physics based the damage calculations are in bannerlord.

But besides that it would already be cool to be on the battlefield with VR even if your characters interactions and hands movement don't work as they should.

By the way I sold my Rift S two days ago when I learned that Oculus TV isn't supported on rift S but only on Quest. Jumped of the sinking rift. shame on you facebook.
  10. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

I always found the beta hotfixes at the bottom of the first post.... where do I find them now?

Thx
  11. Pinocchio

Nvidia Ampere announcement with a role of bannerlord?

how awesome would that be if it's integrated? I updated my pc with only used 1070 for bannerlord with option to buy 3000/bigNavi later.
    That would be a totally big use case for me finally and much easier decision to spend that much money for 3080. :eek::grin:
    I don't care for machinima support though.
  12. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Do you have a save file of that session? You can find your save files here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL into the description field so that we can find it easier.

done
    ghost army and link in description
  13. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Do you have a save file of that session? You can find your save files here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL into the description field so that we can find it easier.
    sorry but I'm at work for at least 6 further hours. Coudln't find em at my private OneDrive and forgot my Linux pw to wake up my home pc via raspberry :sad:
  14. Pinocchio

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

I also have the ghost army problem in a totally new game I started with 1.5.
    Looking forward to a fix.
Back
Top Bottom