Search results for query: *

• Users: leonn
  • Order by date
  1. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

we hear...we hear..
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

greetings all. still playing away at the current version. things seem to have gone quiet here on the irregular occasions i check in, so im just asking if the mod is still active? thanks in advance.
  3. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

a happy new year to you all.
  4. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

a happy yule to all modders and players of this spiffing mod. cheers
  5. enb series shaders

thebearessentials said:
    Try pressing "Shift" plus the "F12" button once you've booted up Warband (Nova Aetas).

many thanks,that worked a treat! i would however like to remove it permanently, so if you wouldnt mind helping a computer luddite out where exactly would i find 'enbseries.ini'? would it be in the main warband folder? thanks in advance.
  6. enb series shaders

greetings. i have installed the latest version of the mod. i have played previous versions and enjoyed very much. however when installing i forgot about the enb series shaders which i really do not like as they also affect every other mod. how do i uninstall them? i know i should have deleted...
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Urban_Viking said:
    LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
    Urban_Viking said:
    Erasmus is the one thats a mess

He looks fine to me  :iamamoron:

Does anyone know how to update a map with the Bloodpass editor? not sure what I am doing wrong after moving towns in a native mod it wont update.
    Really erasmus isn't half-invisble for you?
    wtf why is that the case for some people and not others.

oddly,erasmus started in one of my playthroughs compleatly nackered , wierd cloths,hands head and feet separated from his body etc. but i switched him on the other day and he is naked but for a loincloth, but his bodys as it should be. cheers
  8. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

OldGreyBeard said:
    Regarding "generic followers", somehow I always giggle at Gotrek & Felix devotedly following my Orc Warlord self merrily munching through the good guys!  :mrgreen:

i know. like bugman sitting peacefully in a goblin tavern..
  9. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

LAST_ACTION_HERO said:
    leonn said:
    greetings all. i assume this is a bug already reported but i'll mention it just in case. during my beastmen playthrough, i'll return to a savegame only to find all my moneys gone, im down to zero! happened a couple of times. not a problem in itself as a quick bash of the keys gets the dosh back up again but it is irritating.  cheers.

I think that might be save game corruption from Warband itself not the mod, are you using a Single save? I use for each Char up to 3 Saves since some broke in other mods I played.
    ah,ive been using a single save for each different playthrough. i'll spread them out a bit then. many thanks
  10. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

greetings all. i assume this is a bug already reported but i'll mention it just in case. during my beastmen playthrough, i'll return to a savegame only to find all my moneys gone, im down to zero! happened a couple of times. not a problem in itself as a quick bash of the keys gets the dosh back up again but it is irritating.  cheers.
  11. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

i know. did all that..twenty times and nothing! oh well,back to previous save. thanks for reply. cheers
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

ok,simple game mechanics question. how are these scouting missions supposed to work? ive been by the target, round it about 30 times at various distances,through it, camped by it..nothing! whats a vampire to do? cheers
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

i heartily endorse the previous comments,best wishes to you and your family.
  14. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

those ghost models are excellent.  cheers
  15. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

like the painted models. nice,clean style.
  16. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

yes,thanks for the multicore thingy! cheers
  17. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

chaps,this is not the place for this conversation. can we get back to the mod please?
  18. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

'daesh' is an insulting name in arabic that the murderous scum of isis REALLY hate being called. so thats what to call them. cheers
  19. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

my sympathies to all the poor souls in nice who have been murdered. we in the uk have lived through terrorism ourselves for many years,at least people my age have. evil is all over the world but there are also good and kind people out there,do not lose sight of that.
  20. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

yep,that'll be the bit i missed! cheers
Back
Top Bottom