Search results for query: *

1. Daze507

Support

Hello, isthis mod pack still in development or 2.55 is its last release?

I've read most of the sticky topic but I guess I missed it, sorry if this this is mentioned somewhere.
  2. Daze507

SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Vonmistont will feel like... a dictator, a divinity, maybe even a god!
  3. Daze507

Earl Grey said:
    Can I say something that won't be very popular? Vonmistont: please take your time! I'm dying to play the mod, but you are doing this for your own pleasure. Keep it that way, relax, and if needs be: release it tomorrow! (rotten tomatoes flying in my direction, omg, stones too!!)

Rotten tomatoes??? I'm going to take my Gatling gun !
  4. Daze507

Don't jump, don't jump, it's going to be released !!!
  5. Daze507

Riku Karasuma said:
    Im going to say something completely not on topic.
    Guys do you know Cats taste like chicken ?  :razz:

Yea... frogs as well.
  6. Daze507

vonmistont's time is my time... and it's not a good thing. You American guys will have all the day to play, lucky you  :evil:

... My god, someone has just lain in front of his turned-on lawnmower... he is shouting "release, re-leeease!"
  7. Daze507

The situation here:
    We report that already dozens of people threw themselves from the highest buildings for the despair of not seeing SOD 4.5 being released.
    I'm told that this number may grow exponentially every hour.
  8. Daze507

froggyluv said:
    -Big wad of cash readied for wifey's extended shopping trip: Check

****! I forgot that.... going out taking some money at the bank in order to be 100% ready for 0:00 (Greenwich Time) ...
  9. Daze507

Don't complain, here in Italy it's already Weekend + 12.30 and still no release !  :lol:
  10. Daze507

Just a question, what is the difference between "Key V - Call for Reinforcements" and "Key Y - Rally Troops" in battle?
    I understand that when you press V, extra troops of your army (allies too ?) come to help but what is happening when you press Y ?
  11. Daze507

[V4.5] Coming Soon (alpha released)

I indeed read something about Christmas but since I didn't know who are belonging to the developers team and who are not how could I know if it was just a rumor or not?
    Anyway I will wait, no problem.
  12. Daze507

Extreme and unusual lag in certain battles.

Same problem here in a forest, fps are down to 2-8 which make the battle just unplayable.
    My graph card is an ATI Radeon HD5770, lowering video options have no effects.
    Like others here, I'd really like this issue to be resolved in the next release.

If devs or others are interested, I can send you my game that was saved just before this particular battle.

13. Daze507

No More Trees 1.2, 1.2a & Burnt Trees Addon 1.0 for 1.003 & 0.808

Hello, I'm new to M&B and I have the same problem too.  :sad:
    I've just bought an ATI Radeon HD5770 and had a battle which took place in a forest, battle of 100 fighters no more. The frame rate dropped to 8 fps.
    Conclusion: the battle was just unplayable.
    I must add that the frame rate I usually have is between 40 and 100, depending of the number of fighters and if it’s a siege or not.
    I tried everything in the video options and I only managed to gain a few fps, even if everything was set to minimum settings.
    The dev really have to fix something there in a next release (if a next release it will be).
  14. Daze507

[V4.5] Coming Soon (alpha released)

Maybe we could just have an approximate release date.
    Not to hurry anyone up but only to know if it's worth beginning a new game with v4.1.
  15. Daze507

Super newbie needs help!

Thank you for advices dudes.
    I have to say I've played native for some days now and I've got a better idea on many things.
    I think I'll wait for the v.4.5 release before starting a new SOD adventure...
    Aequo, my english is not native either but well, I think we can understand each other :roll:
  16. Daze507

Super newbie needs help!

Ok, thank you very much for your help.
    I think you're right tr1v1ym, I will play a game with the native as it will certainly be more guided and easy. Once I  know the main mechanics of the game, I'll try the mod again.

17. Daze507

Super newbie needs help!

Hello all, I’ve just bought the game and installed this mod (never tried the native module). I have to say I’m a bit lost and that’s why I ask for your help. Could you give me the main lines to correctly begin a game or a link to a guide made for newbies for the native game and/or the mod...
Back
Top Bottom