Search results for query: *

1. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Jock said:
    The new ADC item changes are a ****ing nuisance. Nobody in Gold-Silver knows how to build ADC anymore. It's so pathetic when I do everything I can to get our team ahead and we throw it all because our Cait or Jinx rushed a BT and is virtually useless due to it. I'm not saying I like the Double Dorans -> IE rush but it's way more efficient due to the BT nerf/IE buff.

Rito get ur **** together pls

The Dorans-> IE rush is super slow and a overall nerf to adc's. With that build you need attack speed to do anything and because of that it takes about 8k gold to do any amount of reasonable damage. While with the old BT you would hit your powerspike at 15 minutes it now takes till about 25 minutes. The Bork rush is just generally faster and many a time will scale very well with the new percent health damage buff.
  2. orangeknite1

Thai Military Seizes Power in Coup

"Thai Military Declares Coup d'État: Thailand on the Brink" -Vice News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ANhBGw22w
  3. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Interesting statement by one of the riot members on the feral flare, I completly agree.

"IMO the problem with flare is that the statement "if you do nothing but farm your Jungle you will be rewarded" being true is not good for our game.
    Here's the thing. It's not cool to be stomped into the ground by someone you are not able to see gaining power. When a Jax and Renekton lane against each other and the Jax wins lane and stomps the game the Renekton player and his team are going to be somewhat understanding of that. They think, "Oh Renekton got outplayed by Jax, that's why we lost. If Renekton had done better in lane things would have come out differently." They attribute Jax's success to actions he took in game that they feel should cause him to win (killing Renekton).
    When a Lee Sin and Yi jungle against each other and Lee Sin ganks all the lanes and gets all the kills but then still loses to the Yi who was completely off the map AFK farming for 30 minutes Lee's team doesn't feel like they got outplayed. They think, "Wow even with our Lee Sin doing so well we still lost to this Yi who did nothing. This is stupid. What could we have done to prevent that?" Even though the Yi was "winning" by afk farming it felt like he was losing for the entire game until he came out of the jungle and killed everyone. No one feels good about that. The enemy team thinks they got cheesed by something out of their control and Yi's team probably felt horrendous fighting a 4v5 for most of the game.

We may have nerfed flare too hard but I like the direction of the changes that focus it more as a continuous and gradual source of power and income with the added incentive to gank more (thanks to kills and assists giving stacks). Feral junglers need to come out of the jungle sometimes to show the enemy team how powerful they are."
  4. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

OMG this meta, it is literally the meta of whoever can play passively the safest. We have OP as hell Soraka, annoying ziggs, 1 shot Nidalee, and annoying Karma. Top lane is Ryze and Jax and whoever gets to late game first wins. Jungle is farming unless you have a perfect gank, it was alot worse before the feral flare nerf. God this is going downhill really quickly, the game is not as fun as it used to be because of how much they reduced snowballing. You can be ahead 10 kills and a couple objectives and still than lose because your advantage doesnt mean much. Also playing aggressive jungelers feel really unrewarding. You can get 5 kills as a jungeler and not have seen their jungeler once, the moment that jungeler comes out he is 3 levels ahead and demolishes you and your team. Sorry for my rant this is just a really boring meta, also it's unrewarding.
  5. orangeknite1

Who are these banned/muted/warned people? (Discussion thread links in OP)

Lord Brutus said:
    Michadr said:
    An insult that was not authorized.
    Do I have permission to insult myself?
  6. orangeknite1

TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Off Topic: I gotta wonder WTF makes the sound KRAKOOM?
  7. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Kawee said:
    I don't know why you even have to mention twitch. Runaan is simply a bad item, period, doesn't matter if its on Twitch, Cait, or anyone else.
    Are you saying that Nidalee with a Ravenous Hydra and a Runnan's Hurricane is bad?
  8. orangeknite1

Official 3D art thread - Warband

@Austro, I would recommend using vertex painting in UDK to paint some grime in the floor to help break up some of the tiling. Also you should probably take your screenshots into photoshop and even out the levels and modify your enviroment so you dont have such harsh dark shadows. You should probably modify the setting for shadow color and make it a lighter grey. Shadows don't normally exist that dark especially in environments that are lit up. Otherwise it's looking good.
  9. orangeknite1

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

General Revan said:
    Volkonski said:
    General Revan said:
    Well then people like that shouldnt be making mods, should they.
    Please, just stop typing. And to quote Obi wan Kenobi, you are to go/stay home and rethink your life as you clearly have no concept on how people function.
    I dont think Obi-wan ever said that. I think he said, FINISH L'AIGLE

“You talk too damn much and too damn much of it is about you.”
    ― Raymond Chandler, The Long Goodbye

Anyway, wasted enough time on this guy, ill just wait until his he is gone or his attitude has improved.

“As if on a conveyer belt, there will be a never ending supply of idiots and jerks that come and go in your life. Whether you stop the belt to dance with any one of them is up to you.”
    ― Dan Pearce
  10. orangeknite1

General Revan said:
    And Docm, shouldn't you be doing more important things than argueing with me or calling me a child. Like IDK, working on the mod you promised to give to your fans.
    And Revan, shouldnt you be doing something more productive in your life than demanding a personal project follow a exact schedule. Would you rather have a crappy mod you are dissapointed in be released or a good solid beta in which you can focus on issues like bugs. Also I would probably curb some of the the harsh attitude, I can sense the moderators incoming. He also promised nothing, he only gave a rough outline when he hoped it would be released, if you were a adult or somewhere close to it you would realize that life can have a way of getting in the way of things. I doubt Docm is making a mod for people like you but instead is making it for the people who are willing to wait for a good product.
  11. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Mage246 said:
    Game is heavily weighted to burst in general.
    That's why Assassins have been so favored in general, also why the exhaust/heal changes have so drastically changed the meta.
  12. orangeknite1

I still dont get how people are getting mad at someone creating a project for them in their own free time and making sure the mod is top notch.
  13. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

I think auto attack junglers just frustrate me because they are so vulnerable to being kited. I think that is one of the reasons Yi is so much stronger than other FF jungelers because he cant be slowed. Unlike say Udyr in which your strong early but will be kited to death any time past 30-40.
  14. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Ogagon said:
    OrangeKnight said:
    God this patch is enraging and annoying. For me autoattack champions get very boring very fast and I enjoy spell based champions 10 times more! So all these feral flare champions to me are just very boring Also the champions that are most popular in mid right now are the annoying poke champions ex.nidalee,karma,ziggs. Also fun assassin champs have been heavily nerfed with the changes to exhaust and heal. To add to this jungiling is more boring to me because just so much farming, I want to spend my time effecting the early game instead of just sitting there and taking wraiths. I hope feral gets nerfed and heal because this patch is beyond boring.

Edit: Sorry for any bad grammer or anything, wrote this right before passing out.
    Well maybe you should switch your jungling style and try helping your laners get an advantage in lanes,Try to master champs that have strong early game ganks like Xin Zhao, Evelyn or Kha'Zix which are all viable atm.
    I began to like jungle a whole lot more in S4 than I did in last two seasons.
    Those are the champs I play alot(main jg). I do agree with you though that this season of jungiling is alot better than S3.
  15. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

God this patch is enraging and annoying. For me autoattack champions get very boring very fast and I enjoy spell based champions 10 times more! So all these feral flare champions to me are just very boring Also the champions that are most popular in mid right now are the annoying poke champions ex.nidalee,karma,ziggs. Also fun assassin champs have been heavily nerfed with the changes to exhaust and heal. To add to this jungiling is more boring to me because just so much farming, I want to spend my time effecting the early game instead of just sitting there and taking wraiths. I hope feral gets nerfed and heal because this patch is beyond boring.

Edit: Sorry for any bad grammer or anything, wrote this right before passing out.
  16. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Well I gotta change my lifesteal quints :sad:

Also it's gonna be the new league of distortion boots and heal. The new heal is effectively a new barrier for adc's, if the bot lane support runs heal and the adc runs barrier they will be almost impossible to kill. Also very interested in trying new gragas jg, I have a feeling he may be bad in the jg just because his early dueling potential looks like it sucks.
  17. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

This is the most fun I have had in league for a long time! Zed and Maokai are so much fun, and sona is just op as ****.
  18. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Mage246 said:
    Hahah do you have any idea why Syndra rapes Heimer? You can pick up any of his turrets, including his ult turret, and chuck it at his face. You kill the turret when you do that.
    Not true, your w does not kill it till you max it or get a good chunk of ap. Only way you can toss it and kill it is if you toss it into the tower.
  19. orangeknite1

LoL-League Of Legends

Even if you can get rid of his turrets it still doesnt help. For example a supposed counter to him is syndra, this is only partially true. His turrets are to tanky early and it takes to much of you mana pool to try to get rid of them. Also his refresh rate cooldown is to low, even if you get rid of some he gets them back so fast. He is also impossible to gank without one of you dying.
  20. orangeknite1

Age of Wonders III

I'm enjoying it, not sure it can beat AOW2 Shadow though. May be nostalgia, but I feel this one is a little less optimized. Shadow Magic had so much depth to it but was very easy to operate and understand. This one has alot more elements to it that can sometimes feel slightly overwhelming. Overall It is a good successor to the originals IMO.
Back
Top Bottom