Search results for query: *

1. Lornloth00

SP - UI Siege engines put in reserve once build

Put siege engines automatically in reserve once built.

It would remove a lot of tedious actions to prevent you engines getting damaged and your troops injured.

If I want to destroy the walls and destroy the enemy siege equipment . I need to build 4 siege engines, keep them in reserve and deploy them in one go or they get damaged and destroyed
    To do this I have to manually stop the time if one is complete, put the siege equipment in reserve en restart the time. You have to this with every engine.

I posted this earlier in another tread, but I hope the suggestion will get a better reception in the UI section. It seems like an obvious QoL improvement to me,
    Please God!
    OIP.tftoV8TpRLFyNXgJ6tZ9dgHaEJ
  2. Lornloth00

MB3: Bannerlord Early Development Leaked Version - was Based on Warband

Haha! This post makes me glad we got Bannerlord.

I made a poll a long time ago in this community to see which game was better vanilla, Bannerlord still leads that contest.
    Link:

Many people make the mistake of remembering Warband with its mods when they say it is better than Bannerlord.

Warband was very unbalanced and bare bones.
    Exactly! I have been playing Warband fanatically before the pandemic and through out Bannerlord's early access until this day for fun and comparison sake. And modless Bannerlord is far more playable than a modless Warband. Its not even a contest. Besides stick a fork in Warband its done, finished but Bannerlord is still being developed yet Warband and many of its mods are broken and buggy. Most Warband mods are buggy messes that are dead, closed source and hard to fix because decompiling them is a *****. But Bannerlord is in C# which means that a modder has to go out of their way to make their mod closed source and C# sharp is easier to mod. Bannerlords's modding system is far better because of it's modular modding system but in Warband no one at this point can make modular plugins like in Bannerlord. People look at Warband and modder's with rose tinted glasses. Bannerlord is the stronger game at this point.
  3. Lornloth00

SP - General Day of Rage

I some form or another the phrase 'Day of Rage' could be incorporated into the game maybe a protest against vassal, rulers, players and policies. Kind of like the tax collection quest when towns people and villagers fight but this would be a bigger version of this that is very destructive and...
  4. Lornloth00

Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

The new system is better and more flexible, but it wouldn't hurt with some improvements to give the player even more control.

Like say, the player being able to set a tag on specific units in the party screen, and then in the formation manager have a filter to give preference to tagged troops, working the same as the existing filters for heavy armor etc.
    1+
  5. Lornloth00

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Auto Equip for companions and clan members plus video demo

Apologies, I had the videos set to private instead of unlisted.
  6. Lornloth00

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Auto Equip for companions and clan members plus video demo

In Warband many mods gave the player the ability to automate equip items on characters so that the didn't have to worry about any tedium of keep track of it. Here are some video's from Warband mods that demonstrate this so that you can show the developers and example. I am certain that most...
  7. Lornloth00

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.1.8)

make sure your firewall is not blocking the IP address of the update server
    You are correct. I changed my firewall settings in my router from high security to medium and now the updates work on my Steam Deck. I have WSE2 on many devices Windows and Linux but the Steam Deck was only one with this issue and it uses WiFi.
  8. Lornloth00

How would I fix WSE2 not showing the Update button or the Up-to-date message in the launcher? I have tried manually copying pasting a fresh copy of it into the games directory several times.
  9. Lornloth00

SP - Battles & Sieges Singing in battle

In Earth Defense Force 5 in the middle of battle the player character can start singing and their troops or unit join in singing marching song. This would be great in Bannerlord or in Mount and Blade in general. Its brief but that's enough for the immersive affect of singing on a battle field...
  10. Lornloth00

game_custom_battle_designer
    I'm sorry, where is that located and what is it?
  11. Lornloth00

Could Custom Battle have increases battle size so that we can test performance and stability with a battle size that surpasses 400 or 200 vs 200?
  12. Lornloth00

SP - General Reports on enemy Armies Forming

Having a unit or system that can report news of enemy armies being raised and where and how many numbers, strength and their likely intentions would be helpful. Any reports on enemies in the form of spying and spy reports could be used for information. Spies that report probable siege opportunity.
  13. Lornloth00

In Progress Custom Battle wrong character load outs

This has been solved.
  14. Lornloth00

SP - General Character editor (family members) for the sandbox

There could at least be console commands for a cheat menu to edit or family the random generation number don't always turn out the way we want.
  15. Lornloth00

SP - General Marrying off female members is paid

Currently clans can offer marriage proposal for a female clan member but there is no benefit to giving them up on the contrary we have reasons to keep them as governors and party leaders especially for calling up armies of parties. Clan's should offer money probably based upon clan tier for the...
  16. Lornloth00

SP - UI Wanderers in castles with Nobles?

Wanderers and Noble characters are using the same quick talk background/scene giving the impression that wanderers are nobles or nobles are wanderers. Its confusing. It seems that they should have a tavern background/scene in quick talk mode.
  17. Lornloth00

SP - UI Controller Cursor and left world map menu

When using a controller the cursor starts at the money sign on the world map interface rather than being on the left menu where options to attack and enter settlements. This leads to the player having to use the direction pad to 'tab' left many times to get to the most logical set of options...
  18. Lornloth00

SP - UI Controller battle orders auto-detection

The game doesn't automatically switch the battle orders menu to radial when using a controller. It should automatically detect the controller is being used and change to radial commands. New players especially the type that are on console will find the current settings to be confusion and...
  19. Lornloth00

SP - General Putch

How about the use of the word 'putch'? Since there are rebellions maybe the word 'putch' could be used to describe them in dialogue. Its such a striking word at least to us English speakers that it seems useful in making Bannerlord more fun. There was the recent Wagner putch and the coups...
  20. Lornloth00

SP - General Procedurally Generated Troop Trees, very good for late game

Mounts being proc-Gen too. As time would go by in a campaign maybe different types of horse would be used. And also mods may introduce bizarre animals as mounts. Mounts that were different equipment. I don't know if on some deep layer of the code if the mounts have a troop tree but if so then that should be apart of the suggestion.
Back
Top Bottom