Search results for query: *

1. Longshot-EdoAmit

Steam keeps thinking the game is running after exiting

it keeps counting hours and claiming the game is open. I have to exit steam or close it through the task manager just wanted to update the devs about this although I think they might have already heard this
  2. Longshot-EdoAmit

MP Remove Helmet Ability?

Ahoi! i just wanted to suggest an option to remove your helmet with a toggle or something. i want to view my character fight in battle, not some generic man
  3. Longshot-EdoAmit

Dislike the New Class System in Bannerlord Multiplayer

You're hardly the only person to voice these concerns. Hopefully someone out there at TW hears that this keeps coming up and look into changing it somehow. I've a generally positive outlook on most of the problems BL MP has, they plan on working things, just... soon™. But they also seem to really want people to drink the kool-aid on the class system.

What do you mean by the kool-aid class system?
    also what else have you heard, I haven't found a lot in general concerning opinions about Bannerlords multiplayer
  4. Longshot-EdoAmit

Multiplayer is dying a slow death

maybe people are moving too fast, idk
    but combat is far too slow if you ask me. also allow us to attack cancel
  5. Longshot-EdoAmit

MP Class System Proposal

Hello and Ahoi! I'm currently just getting into Bannerlord and enjoying the game for the most part; I've been playing multiplayer exclusively as I want to wait for the full release for the Singleplayer Experience. Let me start by saying I love Warband. I've spent over at least 1k hours, if not...
  6. Longshot-EdoAmit

I love Warband. I've spent over at least 1k hours in multiplayer from the 4k hours I have in total. I will be talking about the multiplayer alone. I love warbands multiplayer, its customization is fantastic, and even with factions, I don't like, like the Sarnids I can create a build for a...
  7. Longshot-EdoAmit

I love Warband. I've spent over at least 1k hours in multiplayer from the 4k hours I have in total. I will be talking about the multiplayer alone. I love warbands multiplayer, its customization is fantastic, and even with factions, I don't like, like the Sarnids I can create a build for a...
  8. Longshot-EdoAmit

Any way to pay more money for the game?

this is a crazy question but I want to support the company, I can wait another 26 hours for the sale to end but I was wondering if I was looking to buy the game today to play with friends Warband is my favorite game of all time. I want to support the developers as much as I can any place I can...
Back
Top Bottom