Search results for query: *

1. Dissmaster

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey guys, quick question:

Does anyone of you have an edited (better/different looking) version of the kingsguard armor?

Playing around with Morgh's editor at the moment, but I'm not able to make changes in textures with photoshop or something like that.

Greetings
    Dissmaster

Edit: While we're at it, maybe some models of Blackfyre soldiers to or something similar. Would be really appreciated.
  2. Dissmaster

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Haha.

Apart from that though, great work. Was really looking forward for a new Gekokuju
  3. Dissmaster

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Nice one, but c'mon mate. Music is utterly horrible.

Really really horrible.

Like a Youtube video about soccer.
  4. Dissmaster

Cozur said:
    In 3.1: Diplomacy unlocks based on certain events

You're the man and your mod is propably the best warband mod there is. Thank you for that.

On a sidenote, don't know if it already came up, it would be awesome to have bastard swords(1 1/2 handers) you can wear on your hip instead of your back. I'm just rewatching GoT and this is like the most common sword they wear. It also looks badass.

Sadly the M&B system doesn't support fighting with sword and dagger, that would be awesome.

Anyway, i appreciate your work, thank you very much. I hope you continue this amazing mod.
  5. Dissmaster

Favourite factions poll. Answer this!

United Kingdom and France.

Russia or the Flavor(Tolstoy you know :wink: )
  6. Dissmaster

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Seriously, this is great.
    Looking very much foward to the next release.

Thank you for an awesome mod, sir.
  7. Dissmaster

Sergio_Morozov said:
    Dissmaster said:
    Btw, is there a way to decide how many companions follow you in a city/tavern?

How many guys follow you is based on level and renown, I think.

You can turn off following in mod options, but there does not seem to be an option to choose quantity of followers.

Tha is what i figured also.
    Thanks man. Happy new year. :grin:
  8. Dissmaster

Only problem i saw so far is, that your own castle(own faction) are guarded by "Farmers". Guards would be much cooler.

Other than that, awesome mod. I don't like a few of the balancing and troop tree decisions, but still. WOW
    Great mod.

Thank you, Cozur.

Btw, is there a way to decide how many companions follow you in a city/tavern?
  9. Dissmaster

Why did nobody tell me?

Awesome. Something tp do for the holidays.
  10. Dissmaster

Companion Probem

Put one of the Muslim Nobles as a Lord. No i get relationship problems with all lords, because appearently that noble was a commoner.
  11. Dissmaster

General Discussion and Suggestions

thewanderingknight said:
    Dissmaster said:
    You should be able to change the equipment of your lords. Made a companion Lord and now the stupid idiot decided to wear Arabian Armor. I'm the Teutonic Order............

You need to remove all the equipment they have equipped and from their inventory to guarantee they equip the Teutonic equipment they spawn with, It's stated in many places including in game in Notes\Game Concepts, you get a prompt window at start on a new game warning to read the specifics mechanics of the mod there, is not my fault if you guys don't read. You would have known when you make them lords they spawn with full Teutonic gear, but you need to remove everything first to guarantee that's what they equip.

(In case you're playing other faction you obviously remove everything and equip them with what you want they wear so that the Teutonic gear don't override it. But in your case all you had to do was remove everything they have equipped and from their inventory)

Yeah i did it for the first 3 and forgot it for the 4th.  :grin: Sadly the Last Save was to far back. :sad: Maybe it is possible to implement that option. I just kicked him out, he is a Templar now.

Anyway, you really did do a good job to point that out, like you said. So that helped a lot. I usually remove all invetory and give them the equipment i like (Teutonic) that works for me.
    I guess 3 out of 4 is a good quote.

You mod is awesome, addictive and immersive by the way. So good job on that.

Edit: Would also be helpful, if another Lord joins your faction.
  12. Dissmaster

General Discussion and Suggestions

You should be able to change the equipment of your lords. Made a companion Lord and now the stupid idiot decided to wear Arabian Armor. I'm the Teutonic Order............
  13. Dissmaster

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Sunday, 22 March
    10:32:46 a.m(GMT + 1:00)

Is it known, when the mod will be released today?
  14. Dissmaster

Why should I download this mod?

JaredThinks said:
    If the creator of this mod can't make a tidy forum and won't use sticky threads and lacks organization, requiring the user to search for wanted threads (i.e screenshots/media thread), then why should I bother wasting time to download and install a mod that might be just as crappy as this forum?  Just something to think about.

"When i am a ****, why should i be allowed on the internet?"

That is the question you have to ask yourself.
  15. Dissmaster

TarquinGaming said:
    Reus said:
    It's insane. He's just casually riding around with +700 men, single-handedly capturing things.

It's gonna be so much fun when my army/companions get a bit stronger, then get Tywin into a situation and rip his force into little pieces  :twisted:

One of these days he'll try to siege a castle by himself. I can handle 700 men, it's the next thousand that are tough. On a truly absurd scene like Fellwood or Ten Towers I wouldn't worry about the 1700 force if I had 300 or so total men, but on the more marginal castles I'm scared. Also, the proliferation of blunt weapons in 2.0 makes lower level infantry much more dangerous than they've been in the past which makes me slightly nervous. I think the best thing to do will be to beat all his cavalry and sergeants in a siege, then take out his other troops on the field where my mobility will count for more than the walls. I like a good bit of difficulty.

True. In addition the AI is a little bit stupid in Warband, so they are not that dificult to kill.
    In one of my games, i defended a castle. There was 2 ramps leading to the castle. One was defended by all my infantry, and companions and the other one was defended only by me and next to a tower with my Elite Longbowmen.
    All i did, was letting them come up, then retreat and they all got so many shots in the back they died. Everytime they turned to shield themselves from the arrows, i killed them from behind. My archers and me surely killed 200 or more men this way. A lot of time, my overpowered archer companions saved my life, it was a very fun battle.
    Very few losses.

Like your Let's Plays btw.
  16. Dissmaster

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Merry Christmas.
  17. Dissmaster

Hey Cozur, Happy Christmas to you and yours.

I have a lot of fun playing this mod. Keep going, it is awesome work.

Greetings from Germany
    Dissmaster
  18. Dissmaster

The Banners look awesome.

What i would like, would be the option to have Knights as troops in your party(no Companions, special troops that can die).
    I got one in an event. But i recently met my Liege, Tywin Lannister and he has a few.

19. Dissmaster

TarquinGaming said:
    Dissmaster said:
    So i hired the Windblown and the Tattered Prince is now in my party. For some reason nothing happens, when i go to their camp. Shouldn't the Windblown follow me ore something liek that?

You have to have space in your party for 100% of the sellsword company.  I believe The Windblown are 160 men, so at minimum you'd need a party size of 162 (you + Tatters + Windblown).

That makes sense, i will try that. Thank you.

Edit:

Awesome. Have 3 Companies as different patrols around my castles now. I am way to busy with coordinating the war against 4 other Factions(Marshall of the Westerlands).
  20. Dissmaster

So i hired the Windblown and the Tattered Prince is now in my party. For some reason nothing happens, when i go to their camp. Shouldn't the Windblown follow me ore something liek that?
    The price was a little high for just one Companion.

Awesome mod though, the 1.5 update is huge. And it is really playable, with only very rare crashes. A huge improvement to earlier versions. Good job, Cozur.

Edit: I love the events. They are so much fun.(I mean the events that appear, while traveling, like a septon or a nobleman who joined me)
Back
Top Bottom