Search results for query: *

1. Orion closes dissatisfaction survey -- proving the fragility and inability of the developer team

Recently I had a poll up on whether members of the development team should be dismissed due to their incompetence. About half of the community voted yes. Orion shut down the thread, threatening "don't do this again". Pretty sad response... We should be able to have open discussion on the site...
  2. Should MP developers be fired? VOTE IN POLL

blaming devs for decisions made by managers/designers, thread#9999
    your poll is stupid, and so are you if you actually think firing people that don't make decisions is gonna help anyone.

can't wait for this to be locked, gonna bet it will be open for another... 3 hours.
    Cringe. Devs = the development team, including managers and anyone designing the game

Cleaning house would be helpful. Their game is dead online, they've failed. Time to try something new
  3. Should MP developers be fired? VOTE IN POLL

The games not even finished ? this is a very childish poll.
    You're not very bright. The problems aren't a result of an unfinished game. How does a death counter have to do with early access
  4. Should MP developers be fired? VOTE IN POLL

So many failures, it's just inexcusable. Objective mistakes, not even game mechanics. Broken servers while adding new maps and changing features nobody cares about. I can't imagine how a company would implement a chat filter that works like this. Quantity = quan***y because it contains a word...
  5. Servers are broken, Taleworlds please fix

It's ridiculous. These idiots will spend months changing features nobody asked for, but can't fix the servers. Why does every siege game still crash, but new maps are being added in? Why remove the death counter? Fix the core problems first...
  6. [NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Player Addition: [RCC] Kappa

Team Name: Seal Team 6 of Siege
  7. [NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Player Addition: Chosen2nd

8. [NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Player Addition: Brandon

9. [NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Player Addition: Gorilla

10. [NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Player Addition: TheHellequin

11. [NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Player Addition: Fïshy

---

Player Removal: GianniTsunami

12. Highlight Videos! Feel free to post your own!

"okay, this is epic" - Ben Shapiro after seeing this video
  13. something needs to be done about archers...

Agreed with op. It's extremely lame that archers are the meta... bows too strong/accurate and they can melee as good as an infantry lolol what a joke. you have the best melee players just running around playing archer since the bow is like a carbine rifle in the game and then if someone closes on you, you can just pull out a 2 hander or sword and board LOL what??

They messed this game up... hopefully they fix it.

This is dead wrong. The best melee players have no problem with this. Archers are weak in melee, but a bad sword in the hands of a good player is a lot stronger than the best weapons and armor with a beginner.
  14. [NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Team Flag:

D6AFF576F730EC6434C93BC9FD8A6F4F67D2D64B

Team Name: Siege Cregs, the Seal Team 6 of Siege

Team Tag: Creg

Contact 1: Britney profile

Contact 2: Viperwire profile

Roster:

Viperwire
    OMG it's BRITNEY
    Purple
    Miicom
    BurakBB
    Gianni Tsunami
  15. something needs to be done about archers...

Archers aren't op at all, it takes like 3 arrows to die. just dodge
  16. Dear Taleworlds

We have decreased it from 60 to 40 not so long ago. We also made it so that server would accept players after game started even if there isn't many on queue. These changes helped but not for too long. It is clear that there are other issues making people stop playing the mode completely. In addition to this, low amount of players make the mode less enjoyable. Even more so for some of the maps. So team preferred it to be a bit better experience although it meant less games while we focus on fixing the real issues.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond! :smile: Good to get a sense of where you guys are coming from.
  17. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

This guy is editing all of his posts and even the thread title to make him seem more reasonable... just wow.
  18. Dear Taleworlds

This has been discussed, M.Arda may have responded to your other post. Fixing issues with siege servers is a priority but unfortunately there is an issue with crash logs on Linux servers. I am hopeful that as soon as it is resolved, fixes will follow. Until then team is against reducing numbers even more.

About other issues asked in this thread, I will post here as soon as there is something to share. I already talked to some people trying to have them addressed soon.

Thank you for replying. Means a lot! May I ask why the team is against reducing minimums further? Players will accrue as the game goes on (in my opinion)
  19. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

Do you agree that when someone does harm to others (a chatbox full of spam messages makes people's mood worse and prevents them from comunicating with each other)

This kind of behavior doesn't harm others, or make people's mood worse. Normal people see this and don't care.

What if there are a dozen of players sending spam message? What if all of them are bots active every hour and bothering thousands of players? Though it's not the case here, the same rule should be applied.
    Or, another solution is a blacklist that everyone can share and automatically mute players in the list.

This isn't league of legends. The game costs money, so there's a considerable barrier to buying many accounts to do this. It has also never even happened. This is a bad faith argument. You know you're wrong.
  20. Edit: Way to prevent spam messages

I hope thats a joke. Grow up yourself, mature people treat each other with respect and do not look away, letting toxic behavior breed in their community. I don't want to need to mute every second player because they spam the chat and insult everyone. Spamming the chat with political propaganda is a very good reason to report someone!

hahahahah what a series of bad arguments

1) this is an outlier. you said "I don't want to need to mute every second player because they spam the chat and insult everyone" this clearly isn't common enough where muting everyone is so inconvenient
    2) saying a country is #1 is not political propaganda, it's an opinion

the annoyance of taleworlds being able to police chat at their digression heavily outweighs the potential benefit of getting a few idiots banned.
Back
Top Bottom