Search results for query: *

1. LSP Medieval 2D Art The Historic Lords Project (Volume 2 Released)

21ec180.jpg

William Marshal, 1st Earl of Pembroke (1147 – 14 May 1219), also called William the Marshal (Norman French: Williame le Mareschal), was an English (or Anglo-Norman) soldier and statesman.[1] Stephen Langton eulogized him as the "best knight that ever lived."[2] He served four kings – Henry II, Richard the Lionheart, John Lackland, and Henry III – and rose from obscurity to become a regent of England
  2. LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

im realy strugling with tryna get these mods working. i have war band 1.134 and so far none of the mods that are meant for it have worked :S realy anoying cos this medieval helmet one looks imense but i just can't get it working got this error unable to open file: modules\native\resources\medievalhelmets.brf.brf..... i thought i followed everything but apparently not. unless its not compatible with 1.134. anyways can some one help me or let me know that its not compatible with my version?

*edit* okay so i removed the .brf bit of txt from the ini file and it loaded a bit further but now it crashes just at the end of the load screen saying "error too many variation on mesh Round Barbutta"..... any ideas?

*edit* SOOOOO...... got it working :smile: yayyyy
Back
Top Bottom