Search results for query: *

1. T.L.S.

Patch Notes e1.5.8

When all crossbows will be for sale? Right now even reasonably (6-9k) prosperous town with wood workshop and access to hardwood won't produce anything but light xbow, arbalest (in Vlandia) and hickory (in Empire), while noble bows and top-tier throwing weapons are in stock. Technically you can get bound xbow as loot from vlandians, but only bent one...
  2. T.L.S.

Can't Advance Trade Attribute Points Beyond 10 ??

i see. thanks, thought i was stuck and had to restart.

but, theres no way that the green bar can ever reach the maximum perk then, is there?
    nope, you have it as far as it can be
  3. T.L.S.

Can't Advance Trade Attribute Points Beyond 10 ??

with 10 points in stat and full focus you can go up to 330, but it will be slooow after you leave green area
  4. T.L.S.

Leveling system still unenjoyable and unbalanced

they have more attribute points than a MC, they will be a better characters.
    in 1.5.7. But it was in 1.5.5 with 1 in all stats and 2 or 3 focus points spread around
  5. T.L.S.

Leveling system still unenjoyable and unbalanced

SCOUTING as example of slow leveling? It's one of the fastest skill to level and you just need to run around the map (or assign whoever levels it as a scout).When my scout companion died in battle, i made sister into one and in 1 year she had 250+ (and you should know how terrible your younger siblings stats are, so i used few focus points for combat skills and riding instead of droping all 5 into scouting after each level up), if you get companion with decent stat/focus distribution it's even easier.
    Combat skills (except for throwing because of low ammo count) and riding/athletics are also relatevely easy to level in ~10 years - personally i had 310 xbow. 280 polearm and almost 300 athletics after 9 years without any mods.
    Though some skills like medicine, leadership are complete nightmare to level.
  6. T.L.S.

Dragon Banner Quest Failed

I wonder what if I never talk to the 10 lords in the first quest??
    what will happen if one of them die before I can talk to the lord???
    then I won't be able to complete the quest ...... forever....
    Quest fails.
    There is more than 10 lords you can speak to, so it still would be possible to complete
  7. T.L.S.

Question Regarding High Tier Armor and Weapons.

Currently, Varcheg has 8k prosperity, yet inventory has not changed from the very beginning of the pt. Kinda sad, i hope TW will deliver with 1.5.7
    It won't change much if there is no workshop(s) producing armors/weapons. Prosperity only increases chance of them producing high-tier equipment. Though even with workshops present in two 7,5k+ prosperity cities, T6 items appeared not that often.
  8. T.L.S.

For both immersion's sake AND the gameplay... no XP for slaughtering shattered soldiers.

As for morale system - it works fine (far from perfect, but better than any WB mod), don't forget that leadership and tactics percs matter alot in large battles when it comes to routing, also formations like shieldwall make troops more resilient to panic.
    I agree that 20-30 bandits even trying to figh vs 150 elites is complete nonsense though.
    To address your point about morale not impacting battle times: If 20% of your troops are fleeing from the battle and not fighting, your battle will not last nearly as long as if that 20% had remained in the fight until the combat was resolved.
    Thing is when you're afraid of death your only thought will be about survival, unless you're hardened veteran (and top-tiers are actually fleeing only when everything completely gone south) and/or you have real faith in your commander (and that is also realised through perks). Obviously, lots of improvents can be made to make all of it more realistic and less confusing (like assigning companions as leutenants to certain division, top-tier troops improving morale of friendly low tiers etc etc), but as with some other mechanics, it's unlikely that anything huge will be implemented, because it's clear that higher-ups in TW want to avoid too complex mechanics in any of game aspects (which is is both good and bad - leaves more room for modding, but limits base game experience)
  9. T.L.S.

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Zann declare war on factions owning fiefs set for initial invasion anyway (even if it's player faction). There maybe 2 reasons - you chaged invasion date less than ~30 days before pre-invasion began (it starts ~30-40 days before Zann lords landing and during it imperial scouts become hostile to majority of main factions, spawn additional parties and Onishi and Yachamoci respawning like crazy) - it breaks the invasion OR fastforwarding during pre-invasion causes some script errors leading to crash.
  10. T.L.S.

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Has anyone ever found the Kaikoth king armor and/or helmet? Or are they that rare or does King Bergnar only wear them?
    Pretty sure helmet appears sometimes in dwarven towns, never seen the armor there though, but both rarely showing up in MMs stock. Also both can be looted (rarely) from Bergnars party.
  11. T.L.S.

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

problem is 1.0 is already a thing, and 1.1 is WIP... so you're defenetely late to the party =)
  12. T.L.S.

Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

I'd say all legendaries except for 2h swords and Kingslayer are niche items (but very strong in what they do). Skyfall has crazy range, which can be a real downside in close quarters or clutched fights; Duskfall is a sniper rifle of a bow, but there is a non-legendary bows with higher damage and very close accuracy, one of them can also be used on horse back (though they require more PD); Aurora is extremely good infantry weapon, but kinda short to use on horseback; Rapier is for player only, since no npc would be able to use it properly (stab only damage sword); Hamlets Hammer has good speed and damage for blunt 2h weapon, but range is low.
  13. T.L.S.

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

On mac new custom trade menu may cause crashes - go to the camp menu - mod options and disable new trade screen
  14. T.L.S.

Unless you are giant yourself you can't recruit giants lords to your kingdom.
    Incenderim are noble troops, so yeah, you can recruit squires and upgrade into them.
  15. T.L.S.

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Well since there's no answer on removing it, anyone have any advice on the battle tactic for defeating them? I've found no tactic that's especially effective against them, and my only option is always to just hit them with overwhelming force. Even then though, there are always at least a couple casualties on my side. Even the heaviest knights will eventually succumb to enough headshots, when the horse archer ai knows how to kite and the regular cavalry ai just knows how to be kited.
    There is no way to fight vs HAs in large numbers without casualties. Countering them is perfectly possible using your own HAs + fast shock cavalry, leading lancers yourself into ring of HAs and leting them charge right before contact, even with foot only force its possible (managed to beat freshly spawned Zeladeck in 1.0 with 230 men infantry + archers/xbows army), but it requires lots of micromanagement.
  16. T.L.S.

I likely can't run Bannerlord, so this is like a gift from Harlaus himself.
    I managed to run and play for an hour or so beta on office PC with almost stable 30-35 fps on low-mid settings... Campaign can be more demanding though (especially sieges)
  17. T.L.S.

They are worthy successors to glorious King Harlaus... native hunts us everywhere)
  18. T.L.S.

I encountered a weird, random bug that I've never seen before in several playthroughs of Perisno. I just got to the point where I renounce allegiance and form my own empire, and that flow goes through fine, but after my empire is founded, I can't enter any of my settlements, I only get the option to sneak in or request a meeting with someone. Anyone encountered this before or know how to fix it? Thanks!
    I suppose you attacked Zann Scouting parties before the invasion or any of their remaining parties after Zann complete destruction? Because it causes drop of relations with Player faction (and starting relations with your kingdom when its created as result) for whatever reason
  19. T.L.S.

Marry the ruler in WB? I can't remeber such thing being possible at all. Only claimants are marriable with diplomacy additions (rebellion must be finished and faction must control all its original lands for it)
  20. T.L.S.

Media/Screenshots

Dwarf hitting giant into the head? Your dwarfs can jump? :grin:
Back
Top Bottom