Search results for query: *

1. For those who still think, that the skins wouldn't be monetized

I agree with you, but who knows when that will be, they'll make a decent amount of money from selling skins in the meantime. If they were to do that, it would be pretty messed up and definitely create a mistrust between myself and their company, let alone the rest of the community. But, we will just have to wait and see.
    I doubt they would make anything, theres so few players now, a couple of skins wont bring back the hundreds that left already and there's nothing really to wait for. Given how TW has handled multiplayer so far I doubt that coming battle mode will be worth a reinstall either. They've stated that Custom servers will come with the full release so that would pretty much make micro transactions obsolete. I reckon these skins are just a short term attempt at keeping the multiplayer base interested...

Although it is obvious they are gearing this game; multiplayer specifically towards the casual console crowd. They wont have to compete with mods there so paid skins could work out for them, and any successful mods from PC could also be sold as DLCs there too. That would explain a lot about TW's priorities
  2. [BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

Mordhau, Chivalry 2, Conquerors Blade, For honor... there are plenty of competitors...

Don't like Bannerlord - pick another option. I've played all of the above.
    Warband's MP was practically medieval Garry's Mod with lots of bots
    We had the roleplay servers like Jailbreak or Historical Reenactments, lotr Roleplay etc.
    Then there's the Persistent Worlds server which were pretty much DarkRP - money printers
    The PvE mods like Full Invasion and Nord Invasions
    the crazy NeoGK native servers, where you could fly a baloon to the top of a Mountain
    The Star Wars multiplayer mod...

The list goes on theres so much variety for every type of player. The games you mentioned go nowhere near what warband in that regard. And its is damn shame TW cant see that either
  3. [BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

No servers until 2023. With that you can bury this project alongside with it, someone say a prayer maybe.
    And Taleworlds can bury any sort of multiplayer playerbase with it. Their proposed skins and battlemode aren't gonna bring back the hundreds+ that left and wont keep the hundred remaining interested for the next year. Its as if TW doesn't realize that other games are being made that people will migrate to, who's gonna wanna play a half baked 3+ year old mp with no players over a new exciting title that is bound to come out in that time frame. Once the MP is finally dead I dont expect the SP to last long either. Those warband Server and Mod communities were anchors and brought new people In, thats how I found warband in the first place after coming across some Full Invasion videos, which eventually led to playing the SP even though it seemed 'old', the unique and fun mp was a massive draw. Bannerlords MP on the other hand is the opposite of that, the class system, ranked matchmaking, all this garbage wasnt asked for because we just wanted to have fun like in Warband, not whatever this is. At this point though we are all just screaming the the dark, Upper management doesnt read any of this, even if they did they wouldnt care.

I think we just gotta wait for another company pick up on whats going and make a competitor where we can migrate to
  4. Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers

I've completely stopped modelling for a mod project mentioned in the letter, at this point it just feel hopeless to try considering how shaky the multiplayer scene is looking. In 2+ years time I don't expect there to even be a substantial enough player base to justify thousands of hours of free work. By not giving us any hope now its just going to redirect dozens of mod teams onto your competitors. Its honestly amazing how unaware you are of your community and what made Warband as beloved as it is. If the solutions aren't met soon then I will defiantly be moving on for good and I'm sure a good deal many more will too.
  5. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

Posting a thread then getting pissy when others comment when you feel only the devs are allowed to respond?

Sure. Yours and his logic are sound and great avenue of approach in public forum
    Sorry, perhaps I didnt explain myself clearly, I was only suggesting that we should try and steer this thread into a productive avenue since we were getting off topic. I Edited my original post with a particular request because the last few pages have been the same bickering over and over again and I though that giving the devs and actual questions to answer might put that to an end. Im not really sure why you are ticked off about that but ok you be you (y)

To add onto that, I don't have any issues with other posters here, only to taleworlds and whoever official represent them because I feel like having paid 50 euros for this EA I and the rest of the community have a right to not be satisfied, and I think its unprofessional for them to ignore glaring issues. so to reiterate, I think a clear roadmap listing and explaining the features we are to expect at full release could put some of our worries to rest
  6. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

yeah bout time it got locked, its bitter in here and we arent getting any answers so...
  7. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

It’s actually this type of entitled nonsense that is the crux of the problem in the forums

there is nothing wrong with the discussion in this thread between players and their positions on the state of the game as was introduced by the OP.

This thought that just because you post a thread means you deserve a response from a dev is a joke. If you get one, great. If not, maybe they are doing something more important, and you aren’t as special as your mommy told you you were for everyone to just focus on you.
    chill out my guy
  8. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

Even if we dont Itd be better if it got locked so people see TW refused to reply to this, silence is an answer after all
  9. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

Haven't had a reply yet to my question, Again I would be more than happy for this thread to be locked If we can just get a clear yes or no:

''Yeah in retrospect I should have asked a proper question in my original post, but It was morso a quick rant about the state of development after being frustrated with how TW are handling the Custom servers thread in the MP forum. Id be satisfied with this thread getting locked if someone from Taleworlds can answer me one question:

Is there an transparent roadmap coming that clearly details what fixes and new features we will see by full release with clear explanations for why they they will/ wont be in the full release. Specifically the custom servers from the MP section and as for Singleplayer other users could suggest the main topics they want to be addressed.''

**Some people seem unsure as to what the diffrence between a blog for a patch is and what I'm requesting. I really really want to know what are the exact planned features the full game will be released with. will we see custom servers, feasts, new game modes.... Im only requesting the major things we should be expecting. please

could a moderator keep this on topic so we don't stray to arguments again, only looking for tale worlds to address or not and we can shut it down
  10. ETA on Battle Mode?

you know what, Ive changed my mind, this is actually the best mp game ive ever played, honestly cant believe how it doesn't have any more players.
  11. Multiplayer Overhaul

Welcome to hell bro haha
  12. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

There is a pinned post going over the fall updates. You just have to open it up
    ''transparent roadmap coming that clearly details what fixes and new features we will see by full release with clear explanations for why they they will/ wont be in the full release''
  13. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

Well, there is a recent roadmap posted around october, but...

Apparently priorities still balancing stuff, optimization, missing scenarios, improving AI, quest, rebelions (atleast some new content)....

Too generical stuff, I would like to get more specific things tbh.
    Yeah I mean a full roadmap, complete transparency for what to expect for full release with in depth explanations for why we might be missing features or why we will have ones that arent being requested

atleast that way we don't have to unnecessarily hope each update will give us what we want, we can make good with how the full release will be and go on with our lives.

Tbh I really dont expect to get this request giving how callum handled the custom server thread recently- I don't blame him for that entirely though, its clear management don't want him to answer the important questions.

So il likely dissapear once this gets ignored and keep trying to refund this game lol
  14. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

Yeah in retrospect I should have asked a proper question in my original post, but It was morso a quick rant about the state of development after being frustrated with how TW are handling the Custom servers thread in the MP forum. Id be satisfied with this thread getting locked if someone from Taleworlds can answer me one question:

Is there an transparent roadmap coming that clearly details what fixes and new features we will see by full release with clear explanations for why they they will/ wont be in the full release. Specifically the custom servers from the MP section and as for Singleplayer other users could suggest the main topics they want to be addressed.

If there isnt one coming... why?
  15. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

haven't played since May, i'll play if they actually fully implement the perks/character development, what's the point if i can't progress... also, they need to make the crafting system better, why can't we craft armors if we can craft weapons, whole inventory should be craftable, obviously other than horses which might be able to do with raising horses on a farm or something
    Implementing craftable armors would be hard as **** do to do, weapons with a static mesh are way easier to set up since they wont deform, thats why there arent even craftable bows. So I don't blame them on that part... on the other hand decade old missing features from warband... come on
  16. Potential multiplayer skins leak

It's okay if they charge for skins, or whatever else if it's for multi player.
    Hopefully it can fund more work for SINGLE PLAYER!!!!!!! :devilish:?
    I don't really get the SP vs MP mindset? why would you want extra drama and conflict between the player base when we should be coming together as a whole player base to push Taleworlds in the best direction for all of us
  17. Potential multiplayer skins leak

The are going to have to choose between skins and supporting the multiplayer mods. No ones gonna bother buying skins if there's a multiplayer mod with plenty of content with no paywall. I think its pretty telling that they've already made their decision considering how they are handling custom servers which is the backbone of MP mods...

I don't know, perhaps they think by stagnating the multiplayer mod scene for another few years they might squeeze a few extra schmeckles out of us, maybe it they want to test the water with skins first and depending how well that goes they'll decide if want to completely stop mp mods or revert back to selling DLCs.

Things really wouldnt be this sketchy if they just came straight with us about what they want this game to be, the secrecy and lack of communication is by far the most stupid decision they've made and are continuing to make.

Yo callum, convince them to let you make a roadmap we know this is probably getting unbearable
  18. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

I think that, like a number of recent threads, it tries to spur TW into action. The lack of communication is really flaggerbasting.
  19. Playerbase shrinking rapidly -10% in the last month

The EA was a marketing hoaxe, the game was sold at the normal price, nothing different from buying a game as a final product.Taleworlds is completely lost, with no propose and without defined objectives, I don't think the game will evolve much more from this moment on. That's why I think that only modders could save this game
    I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that they are withholding custom servers for what could be another year or 2 on the MP side. that puts a stop to any substantial multiplayer mods coming out in the next few YEARS. The documentation for the mod tools is so lackluster too. The writings been on the wall for half a decade now, honestly feel dumb for falling for this trap

*bringing up multiplayer since I'm more familiar with that, got bored of SP very quickly after due to how much content was missing that even warband had
Back
Top Bottom