Search results for query: *

1. UBERMANN

Wound not healing?

I suffered a pretty bad head wound in late November, now it is Jan 16 in game and it has not healed. I'm pretty worried since it has heavy stat penalties and also skill penalties.
  2. UBERMANN

Morale and Party Size

General K said:
    Or remove completely the base party size of 50 and reduce guys per point to 5. I am a lieutenant with a cap of 59 men. Seems pretty reasonable to me! :grin:

Except 59 men can't win a battle of equal numbers and equal strength. IE a lord's army.
  3. UBERMANN

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

For the mad king gerge III I suppose
  4. UBERMANN

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

WalkingSun said:
    Omg wow

Hey I see myself
  5. UBERMANN

Is the roleplay gone?

Splintert said:
    You're misinterpreting some things and pinning it on a hatred of roleplay. The reason he knew your name was because it floats above your head ingame. There are currently a number of debates going on about changes to the scripts run on Nexus and other servers, changes that will likely benefit your idea of roleplay as a side effect. I strongly encourage you to participate.

If not, Nexus hosts a HCRP (hardcore roleplay) server that may suit your tastes better.

I tried your HCRP server and:

A. Everybody is unwelcoming to new players, either dismissing questions or outright insulting them

B. New players are excluded from the community, people avoiding RP and whatnot

C. There is nothing to do but grind away as a serf. Wars cannot happen even with RP reasons, nobody interacts with eachother outside of their cliques or group of friends.

D. The RP in general is weird and/or bad. I think the only time I interacted with someone out of the blue was when I was riding in a forest and a guy asked what I was doing there. As soon as I told him I was just passing through, he said "okay" and rode away.

I've tried to RP and my friends and I have done whatever diplomacy we can, but even as tensions rose between our neighbors, we cannot do anything but give angry looks at them in between shifts of slaving away as a serf.
  6. UBERMANN

EU admins are butt**** retarded, avoid server at all costs

I don't hold grudges I was just extremely frustrated at the time. Won't happen again.
  7. UBERMANN

Revoke the New Rules! [For Killing]

The old system would have been more fun if people actually tried policing the main town, or the soldier factions patrolling around.

Instead we get basically the soldier factions sitting in their forts all day, going out to war every once and a while, and the main town being a cluster**** of murderers, thieves, and people off doing their own thing.
  8. UBERMANN

Combinekillz said:
    UBERMANN said:
    Combine, the retard  that he is, wandered into an active warzone and then complains when his horse gets shot.

GG, ******.

Why so negative

Sorry I reacted so harshly but honestly dude, we were taking fire from the forest and you appear out of the forest so I take a shot at you. There was much confusion considering every time we made peace, the Colonists and GB would kinda gather together at the mine then peace would break down and chaos would happen, and you happened into that chaos. I know this because it was the 3rd time war erupted between us in that same fashion.

Then after a day of being RDM'd and losing all my money I built up I get slain again and I got pissed off. This thread is a result of being pissed off and I should have reacted rationally and calmly. I don't know If I've been banned but if I was I would like another shot.

9. UBERMANN

Combine, the retard  that he is, wandered into an active warzone and then complains when his horse gets shot. GG, ****er.
  10. UBERMANN

Download Scene on NA server just stops.

No dice.

Again, its downloading the scene from the server list. Slows down and stops entirely at around ~200 kb downloaded.
  11. UBERMANN

Download Scene on NA server just stops.

I've been playing on EU for the past couple of days, but since I live in NA, naturally I want to play on the NA server. However, every time I try to connect, the scene stops downloading. Not at a single kb downloaded, but randomly. It starts out downloading fast, then it slows, then it stops...
  12. UBERMANN

♦7de Belgische Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie♦ "The Iron Waffles"

I'm finally done with exam week, and can start actually being active now, lol.
  13. UBERMANN

I've been very busy the last few weeks and will be for the next week. Last week of highschool and have college stuff to worry about.
  14. UBERMANN

Hey I answered waffle fries too.

I wonder how many did.
  15. UBERMANN

I'm down. Except I think you were there when I tried playing commander with you guys, I was the first killed every time.
  16. UBERMANN

Had a fun time tonight, def. made a good choice in applying. Lookin' forward to being an Iron Waffle.
  17. UBERMANN

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

I wish there was plate armor. It is mentioned in the books, the Haradrim wear it. Read the part about the dead Haradrim that Frodo and Sam come across, he is described as having golden/brazen plate armor.
  18. UBERMANN

United_PW4_HCRP Server Thread*74/250 SUNDAY 4/01*

I keep getting kicked from the server for "other play has your name"

Somebody is posing as me.
  19. UBERMANN

United_PW4_HCRP Complaint, Unban Request & Suggestion Thread

No, they shouldn't.

There is plenty of room and space on a map for a big battle. This is supposed to be "hardcore" RP, which means that if ****s gotta get real then its gotta get real, you don't take the fight outside you fight inside, son.
  20. UBERMANN

United_PW4_HCRP Complaint, Unban Request & Suggestion Thread

I really, really hope you guys didn't decide to make wars an event outside of the server.

That would ruin RP, it would basically just having a deathmatch and deciding something. Wars should be dynamic and fluid.

They should actually have an effect on the server, if you go with this system, people will wake up one morning with a bunch of guys from one faction, and they will talk amongst themselves "Oh, did you hear, there was a really big war yesterday"

Instead, it should be that the wars are in server, so that it actually creates some atmosphere, and impact. One minute you are peacefully travelling, and you go over a hill to see a battle between two factions. You quickly ride into town and warn everybody that the place is coming under siege, and all that jazz.

With an out of server event system, some deathmatch with dialogue happens, and the next day the server is impacted, and RP generally remains "uneventful"

Jesus, why do you guys have to have a rigid "destiny" for the server, doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of an evolving map?

Also I quite like the type of system that phoenix came up with. Once we play long enough for noble families to rise, it would be perfect.  Except battle events are a terrible idea.
Back
Top Bottom