Search results for query: *

1. Zidouj

Won't validate my Steam CD key

Fixed :grin: TY :grin:
  2. Zidouj

Invalid Serial Number - 6x4 Warband Keys From Steam

PW is cool and so is cRPG, but lately since I have no multiplayer, I've been playing a lot of Roman Invasion/RomeatWar2 which is really fun.
  3. Zidouj

Invalid Serial Number - 6x4 Warband Keys From Steam

I contacted Steam Support and they sent me this:

Message by Support Tech John on Sun, 23rd Jun 2013 8:51 am
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

We are aware of the problem with the invalid CD keys, and are investigating the issue further.

For news regarding the latest updates and patches, please check the SteamPowered News page:
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/

Note: This message was sent in response to your ticket based on categorization. If this message does not apply to you, please update your ticket with more information.

------------

I guess it means they know what going on at least
  4. Zidouj

I have a 6x4 and not a 4x4

Same here, nothing has been done. I emailed Steam and Taleworlds support but no one has responded :/
  5. Zidouj

Steam, Warband and 5x5 CD Keys Guide

DoctorPainkiller said:
    Go to your steam page for Mount and Blade, go to the right side, and there should be a button that says "Serial Key" if not, right click on the name in the right hand game list and there should be an option to view the key.

Yeah, we have the key, but it just doesn't work. The game says it is invalid.

Thank You,
  6. Zidouj

Bstor said:
    Zidouj said:
    I have a CD Key that is MBWB-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

I bought the game yesterday on steam and every time I try to join a server, it just says I'm entering an invalid serial key. Please help, it's being very annoying.
    this is happening to me as well i purchased the game yesterday and it doesn't work...

Yeah, I emailed the support team, Hopefully they will respond to me soon :/
  7. Zidouj

Re: Amazon 5x5 Key

I bought mine from steam and the CD Key is considered invalid too... I don't know what going on but it's really annoying.  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  8. Zidouj

I have a CD Key that is MBWB-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

I bought the game yesterday on steam and every time I try to join a server, it just says I'm entering an invalid serial key. Please help, it's being very annoying.
Back
Top Bottom