Search results for query: *

1. SpikerzZ

In Progress d3d device context error

I know this is old but the bug seams to only happen to me when my nicehash mining is on, as soon as I turn it off, it works again
  2. SpikerzZ

Resolved Party Role unassigning

Summary: My party keeps unassigning there role since 1.2.0 How to Reproduce: I assign the members, after a battle or enter a town or something the members get unassigned Have you used cheats and if so which: No Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 Pro GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 TI GPU Driver Version: 545.31...
  3. SpikerzZ

In Progress d3d device context error

TW is an amazing team, but I agree they need to fix this issue, it happened to me just today for some reason so I hope they can fix this issue :grin:
  4. SpikerzZ

Resolved Crash on brothers inventory screen

Unfortunately, i could not able to find it. Can you send it directly to me? arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
    I sent it
  5. SpikerzZ

I uploaded this save game :grin:
  6. SpikerzZ

I get a crash to desktop whenever I go to my brothers inventory screen, it works in the tavern but even in the tavern if I click battle equipment it crashes, I have a save for this, I just press I, then the right arrow to my brother, I renamed him Chris, then it crashes I didn't receive any...
  7. SpikerzZ

Need More Info Crash after Mountain Bandit Camp

I am long past that, sorry I should of saved that save file
  8. SpikerzZ

Update: If I don't take any prisoners after taking the camp, it works, so it is probably the troop screen making it crash
  9. SpikerzZ

I get a crash to desktop whenever I win a mountain bandit camp All I have to do is fight the camp and it crashes when the loot screen appears, the troop / prisoner screen works until I click next I didn't receive any crash report Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, all updated GPU: Asus...
  10. SpikerzZ

Auto Block

I got the mod to work however it is not like on warband I guess we just have to wait for a proper autoblock
  11. SpikerzZ

Resolved Weird black graphical error on arena

This happend during fighting. Enemies or npc's become black.

mb1.png
    I had that same issue in a battle
  12. SpikerzZ

Auto Block

There is a mod on nexus which enables auto block, i haven't tested it yet, but probably never will. You can give it a try, click on the link here: Auto Block made by Menthus
    The mod doesn't work with the latest patch, like all mods, they should make it so mods don't break after patches lol
  13. SpikerzZ

Resolved First Person View

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    Thanks so much, I love first person mode, I hope it is fixed in a patch soon, it would rock :grin:
  14. SpikerzZ

[BUG] Companion formation assignment reset after quitting the game

Like the title said. I assign my companions to various formations, like archer or cavalry and after closing the game the assignment reset to infantry.
    Same thing happens to me, I hope they fix this bug
  15. SpikerzZ

Auto Block

I disagree. The auto block ruined warband and it's MP
    In Warband, you can disable it so nothing ruined, give others a choice to enable it and you could choose to disable it
  16. SpikerzZ

Auto Block

Agreed, give the option in sp and let the host in mp tell if it is an auto block or manual lobby, GTA online does it with auto aim so why can't this game?
  17. SpikerzZ

Auto Block

They do have a similar blocking method in Kingdom Come Deliverance, however it has notifications and stuff like that so it makes it easier, but auto block would be the best, I hope we get this feature back
  18. SpikerzZ

Auto Block

Hi, the orioginal Mount and Blade had an auto block feature, can you make this available in Bannerlord single player?
  19. SpikerzZ

Resolved First Person View

Hi, I have 2 issues with this mode 1) Whenever you go to a different instance in first person view, our hair / helmets show over the camera, the only way to fix this is to go to third person than first person again 2) This is an issue from the first mount and blade, you always have to enter in...
  20. SpikerzZ

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.4 for 1.174

I installed version 4.7.1 and it gives me an "unrecognized opcode" error in the Floris mode, if I run this from Floris itself, it works but that is using version 3.2.0 and downgrades my game to version 1.153

Is there a way to upgrade Floris to the latest version without these errors?
Back
Top Bottom