The thing is, that the taunts are not really taunting your enemy. No enemy gets intimidated/annoyed/triggered into doing something by 'Enemy Spotted' / 'Affirmative' / 'Negative' / 'Thanks' / 'Sorry' (this is the only one that makes a bit of sense after you killed someone)Taunts annoy the **** out of me too. And with that, they kind of fulfill their purpose.
I would like for archers to be able to switch right/lefthandedness as well. Doesn't make a damn difference ofcourse gameplay wise, but for immersion it would be nice. Some people (me included) are lefthanded shooters so just for the customisation of my character it would be a nice addition to see it in the game. Would also help with shooting without a crosshair which I sometimes try in SPCan we get left-handed weapons? I swear so many fights devolve into both teams flanking teammates from the right and trying to stay to the left of the enemy. feels like I'm playing ring around the Rosie. A lot of players just seem to forget about the thrust and overhead chop altogether because the right swing is an easier hit compared to the other attacks. The ability to switch the dominant hand would balance the game out and make battles seem less silly.
- I'm not a programmer, how hard would it be to have a character build option for Right/Left-handedness?
This would be good in singleplayer too just for variety.
Looks good! Haven't played it yet but definitely will this week.We have added a winter version of this map for with the winter patch today. On top of changing the whole map to a winter theme, I also made it night time and added a whole lot of torches. Let me know if you like it!
Have fun with it and merry christmas if you celebrate it!
Thanks for the suggestion!ON which resolution are you playing? On which graphical setting are you playing? Can you do this workaround below?
Thanks I uploaded the ticket, I hope the tmcap file is useful because I wasn't sure if it worked properlyWe have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With that data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.
- Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
- Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
- Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
- Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
- Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside the games installation folder.
- Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
- It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.