Search results

1. BladeEd Warband Scene Editor

Introduction BladeEd is intended as free to use software which permits the user to open and modify Mount and Blade Warband scene files. The editor currently allows for the adjustment of all terrain and texture layers by letting the user access them and open them for modification in any external...
  2. Mounted Awlpike Balance Discussion

The current meta in warband at the moment for swadia is heavily based around giving long awlpikes to cavalry. I am a cav player but I think the awlpike is completely OP on horseback and would be fine with it being changed. It completely outclasses lances in every way except for the ability to...
  3. Server Side Balance Modifications for Next Tournament (NC?)

Just to jump in and get right to the point, I am thinking it would be a good idea to get a limited amount of subtle balance improvements in server side modifications for future tournaments. There is no chance taleworlds are going to do any balance work again on warband and it is obvious some...
  4. Interest in Risk/Bot Battle Tournament

I have a mod and an idea for a tournament involving it, just wondering about the possible interest in this and also would want to create a discussion over rules. The Mod So first off I have created a mod which rebalances the bots in native warband as well as creating a couple of new game...
  5. Shield Stunning

With the WNL completed we've decided to release some of our information on the exact way stuns work since its been a bit unclear so far. To explain briefly the only factors that matter for stuns are the weight and type of the weapon being used to stun, the weight of the shield being stunned and...
  6. Modified Flag Rules and Round Times

In response to some of the discussions going on in this thread AE and RNGD just had a training match utilising new flag rules. This thread is for discussion of this new format and also I hope other teams will try playing it. The rules are as follows: Round Time = 3:30 (210 seconds) Flags...
  7. Interest for Conquest Tournament?

So I made this native compatable conquest mod a while ago and I am now considering running a tournament using it. This thread is basically to get feedback on whether clans would be willing to sign up for this tournament and also on the rule set for the tournament itself. The WNL is currently...
  8. [WB][M] Conquest: Supremacy

Conquest: Supremacy is pretty much a complete revamp of the original conquest game type. The original game mode is pretty much dead and hardly played and had (in my opinion) many flaws. This is an attempt to make use of that game mode by combining elements of its flag capturing system with the...
  9. Alternate Match Rules

Ok, so these rules will likely be hated by everyone but I thought I would post them up here for discussion anyway since I think they might be a nice idea. I will write down what they are first then put my reasoning for them afterwards. A match is played over 2-3 maps with one set per map Each...
  10. Wolfpack CTF - New Server

Wolfpack CTF Hey guys, just introducing our new 32 player Capture the Flag server. We're hosting seven custom maps designed or redesigned specifically for the CTF gametype and hope to be getting more maps as time goes on. Our server settings are set to twenty minute rounds with a 10 point...
  11. Native OSP Scenes [M] Large Community Event Map

I was working on this some time back as a purely large scale CTF map, however with the UK+Poland vs France+Germany+Italy event I thought I would finish it off and release it as a map for playing such events. The maps name is Province and is very large for a conventional warband map (not as big...
  12. CTF - Need Mappers/Maps

Hello, So recently I have been dabbling with CTF as a gametype, a few of you might have been around on the Wolfpack Den when I was testing my prototype map out but I have been giving it a fair amount of thought and I would like to see CTF restored to a solid place within the warband community...
  13. Unexpected Low FPS

Hey, I recently upgraded my desktop pc (as the previous was a 4 years old or so). However I seem to be getting lower FPS than I would have expected. When I host a game on ruins and set one team to have 200 bots I get about 40 fps. With no bots I get 120 fps solid on full graphics. Further...
  14. Hunt Mod Event - Today(Sunday) 18:00 GMT

Just a friendly invite to the general community, we will be holding a few hours of hunt mod games on the Wolfpack_Den server at 18:00 GMT. Everyone and anyone is invited to come along to our grand murderous event, the server is 48 player so should be able to get some good games going...
  15. Air Buccaneers

Don't know if anyone ever played this, but it was an awesome mod for UT2004. Definitely one of the best games I have ever played, team work in it was just great and there was nothing finer than boarding an enemy battleship solo to wreak havoc with the crew. Anyway I got pointed to this by a...
  16. Group Fighting - Why does no one know how to do this?

It's a really wierd thing for me, I play on siege servers all the time but only a tiny percentage of players have any notion about how to properly fight in coordination with their team mates. We have players who will just blatantly swing 2H weapons through their allies, and others who will...
  17. Improved Combat Mechanics

1.0 Intro First off I want to clarify that this is not a whine about the current system because I suck at it or anything, I am no where near the best dueler out there but I am a relatively proficient player, I also generally like the way the combat feels. However I want to look critically at...
  18. Private Players - set_pass_private

Hey, I set up a private password for my clan on my server using the set_pass_private keyword in the config file. I assumed that it would give priority to them so that when they joined if the server was full it would automatically kick a public player out so they could get in. This doesn't...
  19. Great Timing -_-

Haven't played for quite quite a while but I started a new campaign a few days ago, deciding this time to take a non-cav route and rely instead on Vaegir archers as the mainstay of my army. Anyway after the usual few weeks of plodding around killing bandits and winning tournaments I had a small...
  20. Interesting Quest/Peace Offering Bug

I had just completed a quest from a lord in a different kingdom from my own (find Daynad of Zendar), I had also before starting the quest sent katrin out to request peace with the Khergits. After completing the quest katrin pops up and gives me this after saying Sanjar Khan is interested in a...